eight

it had been a week after mcc, in which alexandra's team came third.

"alex?" lucine knocks on her doorframe. "someone came all the way from- from utah to visit you."

"utah?" alexandra breaks away from talking with retweeting fanart, "wait, is it...?" walking to the small living room, a familiar face showed himself. "lennon!"

"lexxy?" the younger brunette stood up. "lexxy! i watched your love or host!"

alex stood back and blush flooded her face. "you- you saw the whole thing?" "i did! it was awesome!"

alex sat down and lennon sat next her. "lexxy, it's okay! i think you picked a pretty good looking man. not as good looking as me but..." the three laughed.

"lennon, do you want something to drink?" lucine asked, turning to the western boy. he nodded. "what would you like?"

"lemonade?" "coming right up!"

"what are you doing here, in new york?" "dad is visiting friends and he'll be over to pick me up in a few hours. kind of just dropped me off." "dad was always about business, it's so frustrating. mariokart?"

"absolutely!" the two say to alexandra.

~~

"hello?" a knock on the dorm door caused the three to have the emersion of mariokart cut. "alexandra?"

"that's dad." she walked over to the door, which was a little ways away. "dad, hey!" "how's my little pumpkin doing?"

alex laughed uncomfortably, her dad didn't notice. "i'm doing well. lucine and i were just playing mario kart with lennon."

a distaste comes in her fathers mouth after hearing the first name. "lennon, we have to go." "what? why?" "let's go, lennon."

the brother stood up and walked over to the two adults. lennon hugged alex and held her arms. "you gotta call me more, lexxy." "i will try, lennon."

"bye, mr brimwall. lennon, see ya!"

lucine only got a goodbye from lennon. it seemed alex's dad wanted nothing to do with her. as the two males left, alex turned to her best friend.

"i always knew dad was a snob but i didn't think he'd be that cunty. i'm sorry he did that to you."

"never mind him, he's the reason you moved out!" "yeah, but the way he treats you is gross."

"alex, your dad and i have different opinions. that will never change. what will change, though, is how i'm going to thrash your ass at mario kart!"

finn speaks
LENNON jahsjsnjsmsm
i love you lennon. i might make a spin off series for you