twenty

"knock knock?" alex groaned and opened her door to someone who, well, she didn't expect at seven thirty in the morning.

"you just can't get enough of me, can you?" alex laughed as quackity stood opposite her. "why are you in new york?"

"i figured out something fun we could do. when is your next full day of classes?"

"... today. is this a video idea?" alex queried as quackity totally wasn't hiding a camera behind his back. "quackity?"

"maybe. my viewers loved the last video. they love you."

"that's great. but i don't know if that's allowed." "don't worry, alex, we'll get away with it."

"tempting, what do i get from this?" "clout and time with your best friend." "i think that sounds great, i'm in."

quackity jumped a little. "so you wouldn't mind if we got started today, right?" he hoped, showing her the vlog camera.

"alex. you have dedication. let me get the last of my stuff ready and then i'll make you some tea before class. which is at eight fifteen." she clicked the kettle.

alex looked at quackity, "do you not have classes today?" "i do mine online. you know, to balance everything."

"ah i get it-" her phone started buzzing and quackity scrolled through twitter and almost slapped his hand to his mouth. "what's that look for?"

"you need to check your twitch socialblade, alex."

alexandria opened social blade and dropped her phone. "i reached a million followers? what the fuck!" "congratulations!" the two hug and stay like that for a little bit.

"shall we start the filming?" alex asked as he checked the time.

"absolutely."

finn speaks!!

been listening to james blunt again and alexandra would definitely listen to all the lost souls on repeat.

also for some reason, alex and quackity are kinda growing on me as a ship ngl