twenty eight

the next morning felt forced.

alex, surprised, had no hangover.

she never got them.

her dream she had dreamt last night was special, she would be holding onto that all day. it went like this;

alex feels the rain pour all over her skin. it was mid summer, it was cool but warm.

it was the perfect weather.

alex looks around, light dancing between the rain drops, a scenic alleyway with nooks and hidden away places.

she wanted to call out to someone, so she called out quackity,

"alex? are you here?" "alexandra?" his voice came through and so did he.

he was soaking wet, a tux on. she was in one of the prettiest cocktail dresses she had ever seen.

"you look pretty, alex." "so do you," she whispers as they begin to softly dance in the rain.

it was very cute. alex rolled over and just laid there, thinking. the dream was probably intentional, she just had to find out how it would be.

getting up and ready for the day, as she walked out, alex sat on the couch, scrolling down instagram.

"afternoon." her voice made a bush and quackity looked up, "how's your hangover?"

"it's- it's definitely a hangover."

she watches him closely, a natural smile. it's not with her eyes.

"well unlucky you, i don't get them."

alex laughs.

"what a brag!" "right? it's brilliant." "god, you sound so british right now."

alex placed her hand on the table, walking up to the raven haired guy.

in a jokingly threatening manner, she pulled the sides of his shirt, pulling them face to face, noses almost touching, "what's that supposed to mean, quack?"

he almost froze. she had started blushing but kept her confident demeanour.

"british people aren't real."

alexandra almost kept up the smirk but let go of the boy, rummaging into a fit of laughter.

"what's so funny?" quackity grinned.

"you're a funny guy, alex." she almost needed to hoist herself up for support but just sat up with time.

"just funny?" "i mean, you're so much more than that. never did i know that you would play such a vital role in my life. it's only been, what, a month? a month and a few weeks?"

"that's a pretty short time." "you're pretty short." "my sister in christ, we are literally the same height."

alex nodded, gasping, "atleast i have a year on you."

the two proceeded to do extremely crazy comparisons.

looking at the sun through the window, cracks of light shone through the wooden blinds.

looking back at quackity, pink now set in both pairs of cheeks.

"alex?" the girl asked, quiet all of a sudden.

it was extremely different from her loudness only seconds ago.

"yeah?" he breathed. before he could say anything else, moony cuddled into quackity and he did the same to her.

the light shone on them both, highlighting the start of a blossoming relationship.

finn speaks
they're kinda official now. i fuckimg love them. i'm