one

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠.

alexandra was sitting at the wooden desk with her head stuck in a book. as the only one in the lecture hall, she was never surprised at this point.

the front bottoms played through her headphones as alex decided she should probably pack up and get home.

walking through the empty halls, lucine seemingly popped out of nowhere. "there you are. why were you in the hall for so long?" "studying."

"you're really dedicated to your craft, hey?"

"it's not everyday someone can say, hey, i'm in my final year at kings college! it's a big deal, lucy." the brunette raved to her best friend.

lucine nodded, she knew how hard alexandra had worked to be able to get here. the long halls didn't distract the thought that they both got here on scholarships.

"anyway, trip to kfc? i want to try their new hot and spicy boneless wings!" alex said, snapping the girl out of her thoughts. "you want to try them with me? we can order in."

"that sounds great!" the two left site and alex opened the double dorm room she was lucky to be staying in. "can i get a mountain dew on top of that?" "sure."

as alex watched lucine sit on the lounge in the small dorm she shared with her, the brunette picked up her phone and ordered the meals. the app was by far quicker than any phone call she could make in that moment.

"now we wait. i'm gonna unpack my stuff and study a bit more."

lucine watched alexandra walk her way to her room and sighed. that girl worked too hard.

~~

"this is really crispy. really-" alexandra gasped. "- hot, oh my god." she waved her hand at her tongue like it would lessen the heat.

it didn't.

"are you okay?" lucine wiped her hands with a wet wipe, trying to hold in a laugh. "do you need milk? water?"

"i'll be fine. i think so, anyway." the brunette gasped quickly. "i just forgot how white i am. how i just cannot handle spice." looking at the time, alexandra gasped again. "oh my god, i need to get ready to stream."

"go get your cash, alex!" "i'll try!" the two laugh and lucine waved her off.

after a long shower, alexandra applied simple makeup and had a few chips before setting up stream.

her webcam sat neatly atop her monitor as she fiddled with obs, messing around to make a new follow and sub goal. everything was hit last time.

starting up stream, she tweeted out and posted to her instagram story.

moony (@/moonlitlover)
streaming! be there or be square because i'm doing something uber fun!!!!◼️◻️

likes streamed through and her watch count went up to about eight hundred viewers.

after whatever song finished, she played that one antibiotic ad. everyone started spamming the lyrics in her chat.

"welcome to another brilliant stream, chat." alex welcomed all her viewers. they spammed different things, like different spelling and expressions of her online alias, moony.

"today is special, we're playing on the minecraft championships practice server."

it was a big thing for alex to announce. "old mate scotty boy dm'ed me. he was like, ayo love, you wanna pop on mcc and be the best, sexiest contestant to date? i, obviously, said yes. mainly because i love money. i will probably make a lot of money from this."

everyone sounded either excited or sarcastic. there was no inbetween. "plus, if you want to give me free money, a prime would hit the spot. it helps me pay for everything i own. except college. i got a scholarship because i'm so smart."

a fake smirk hit her face. "chat, you know who i have on my team." entering the server, she joined the blue bats chat and infront of her was one of her team mates, badboyhalo.

"hello." alex smiled.

"hi!" bad said back to her, "moony, right?" "yep! it's my first mcc!"

"congratulations!" "tha-" "badboy- fuckin' -halo!" alex turned to see blonde hair and a red and white shirt, "why are you talking to this woman?"

"she's on our team, tommy. also language."

alex just laughed.

~~

"what?" alex asked her chat, "love or host? excuse me?" she turned to twitter and gasped at the tweet tagging her.

Austin (@/AustinOnTwitter)
how would we feel if we got @/moonlitlover on her own love or host?
|
moony (@/moonlitlover)
i would audition for that, you guys should audition for it if it happens.

"well, that-" a private dm stops alex from saying anything. "chat, i'm going to take care of this. you all have such a good rest of your time! see ya!"

stopping stream, lucine knocks. "you alright? you sounded surprised!"

"i might be looking for love in a few weeks..." alexandra gapes at the conversation austin and her were having.

"that is... not what i thought you would say." "ditto, lucy."

the exchange between the two internet personalities, alex and austin obviously, was more than simple. time and date, male or female contestants or even both, would there be any contestants she wanted.

"so, in a week, you're looking for someone, probably for clout?" "i guess. it's a week before mcc, which is odd timing."

"well, i wish you luck, alex." "thanks." she smiled.

finn speaks

hiii, welcome to my book :)
please vote and comment if you like it lol