twenty six

"i can't keep going back to him. he seems to love breaking my heart!" alex groaned to tommy and ranboo. "besides, he didn't seem too upset."

"how come lucine was there? that doesn't make any sense!" "it's like she knew how bad i wanted him so she took him from me."

the three sat and alex tried her best not to cry. ranboo called someone on discord and she knew that voice from anywhere. "he called quackity?"

"is alexandra there?" quackity asked, "can i talk to her?"

silence as ranboo hands the broken girl his phone. "quackity." she whispers at the two teenage boys walk away.

"moony, i advised against you doing this." "i know, alex. i just thought i could bring back that spark."

quackity sighed, "one that left the moment he did what he did at the concert?"

she awkwardly stood in the middle of the living room, "... yes?"

"moony, do you want to tell me what had happened at wilbur's?"

as the girl explained, the shock on quackitys face, although not visible, was sensed.

"when you get back to new york, pack because we're staying together for a while." "what, alex. no, i have classes to complete."

"move them online, alexandra. it's less stressful than you think." "still, i just up and move? what about the end of the lease, all my stuff!"

"we will sort it out when the time comes. as your best friend, you need a break from lucine, from in campus classes. pack what you need and i'll see you soon."

the two wish goodbyes and alex stood there stunned.

finn speaks

god, four chapters to go