eleven

waiting for lennon to come through the gate was a little nerve wracking. but seeing that familiar tuft of brown hair walk through made the two females grin.

"hey." he looked to the two. "how long until boarding the next flight?"

"fourty minutes? we can get something to eat. what do you guys want?"

"honestly?" lennon turned to his sister, i half tired look present, "something cold."

"my best friends brother, it is quite literally winter." "a guy can't enjoy his iced tea?" "iced tea is pretty good." the two bonded over the drink as alex just laughed.

"great, lucine?" "a vanilla latte?" "sweet. i'll get our drinks and some nuggets."

ordering the drinks, it seemed like the time for the food and drinks went by lightning fast.

"thank you so much." turning around, someone was standing infront of alex, "hi, can i help you?"

"are you moony?" "i sure am. would you, uh, like a picture?" the boy nodded. "let me put this stuff at my table and i'll get my friend to take it for us."

the boy grinned. "are you going to be releasing merch anytime soon, moony?"

alex hadn't even thought of merch. "i've got plans for it." this made the kid smile. "lucine? can you take this photo of me and my fan here?"

"oh- moony, sure." lennon watched the interaction and grinned. "there you go." lucine gave the boy his phone back.

"thank you so much, moony." he ran off and alex finally ate one of her chicken nuggets.

"nothing like fake chicken on a saturday." the two laughed at her comment as she dipped another in the spicy barbecue sauce.

"that was a fun interaction." lucine said, sipping on her drink. "did he ask you anything?"

"he asked when merch would be released, i said i have plans but i don't. he seemed so excited at the idea of me releasing merch."

lennon sipped his cold drink and looked at the time. "we should hurry and get to our gate."

alex looked at her watch, ten minutes. "you're right." lennon finished the nuggets on the way as they all threw out their empty drink cups.

as they made it to the gate, they saw it was boarding already. the three walked up to the lady and handed them their tickets.

with ease, they sat in their seats. the three took up the middle row and it was less cramped than they initially thought. "this is oddly comfortable." alex commented.

~~

walking out and getting luggage, the look of los angeles was weird. it wasn't as busy as new york.

the three saw a tall guy holding a sign saying 'moonlitlover.'

"oh my god." alex gasped.

lucine and lennon looked at eachother. "go get your man, lexxy." lennon grinned.

alex nodded, walking up to wilbur. he looked down and dropped the sign before engulfing her in the biggest hug.

"it's so good to see you." he whispered.

although there could have been a better place to meet wilbur, alex just took it all in.

everything disappeared for a moment. the warmth of the hug and odd familiarity of this lanky man made alexandra feel safe.

she wouldn't have it any other way.

finn speaks
they're so cute. holy fucking shit.
ahshhsnsnaj