15.) Dormitory Shenanigans

-✈️-

-✈️-

Seungcheol opened the door to Vernon's room and signed Jeonghan a thumbs up as his boyfriend nodded ready to contribute to his weird antics.

The couple had planned something the moment they knew Seokmin and Joshua were going to visit their house.

The night before, Jeonghan, Vernon, and Seungcheol had plotted something before the couple had arrived. Jeonghan deviously smirked before creating a new group chat.

-✈️-

New group chat
—————

Jeonghan Yoon has created a group chat.

Jeonghan had added Seungcheol Choi and 5 others.

—————

Soonyoung Kwon
???

Lee Jihoon
What

Boo Seungkwan
The heck?

Yoon Jeonghan
Joshua and Seokmin are headed to our place as the moment

Mingyu Kim
What does that have to do with us?

Jeon, W.
(2)

Yoon Jeonghan
We should all gather tomorrow morning to surprise them
Since they'll be leaving in the evening

Soonyoung Kwon
Already???
☹️☹️☹️
Aw man- I thought they were gonna stay here longer

Seungcheol Choi
Which is why we should let their last day be a memorable memory for them
Boo Seungkwan and 4 others reacted 👍
Soonyoung Kwon reacted 👌

-✈️-

Seungcheol helped Jeonghan clean the house as Vernon stood in a corner watching them do the chores not knowing what to do.

Jeonghan scoffed seeing the youngest look perplexed on what to do. He called Vernon and assigned him to prepare the table for the others to put the food at.

Vernon nods as he hurriedly went to the kitchen to set the table.

As they were cleaning the place up, Seungcheol heard the various of knocking on the front door. Opening the front door, he was met with five familiar faces. Seungcheol greets his friends with a smile before letting them in.