Chapter 4 - Our Sorta Girls Night

Uh. The exhibition felt like it went on for at least ten years, fifteen tops. I sold some paintings and forced Rhine to come give me moral support which was a plus side. I introduced the other stuff I do designing internet things and such, I got a few more clients out of that.

But right now Rhine is driving my car with me in the front passengers eat back to my place. Its six in the evening and I feel like a walrus slapped on a beach because I can't move that's how tired I am. We are back on Ventura Blvd and its so familiar I feel drowsy.

year 3214 - I think.

"How many centuries have passed?" I ask Rhine, her face twisted into 'hell are you going on about?' sort of face. I see myself in the mirror opposite my bed. I was in my bed? I look terrible my mascara made me appear as a panda, my hair might as well be a nesting ground for birds. What a truly wonderful sight.

"Too many, but its now only seven and you can't take credit from Dark Shadows that movie was hot hot hot. Can we go to the land of the Minecraft now? I have been waiting for this so called girls night for as many centuries as you have slept." Rhine looks up from her Macbook Pro. I'm not jelly, all it has is retina display and so much storage space it would take centuries to fill it up. But soon she will be jelly, I still haven't told her about last night. Muahahaha. I have so much not- really-power. that's right I just made another word!

" Yeah, can I fix my hair first? not to mention my face." Its rhetorical yet she still answers.

"No me gusta." Oh very clever, Rhine just use your Spanish know how on me.

"Whatever it is you said. I say I don't care." I say while sniggering as I walk over to the bathroom.

"It means I don't like and actually your answer suits this perfectly." She says now not bothering to look at me her eyes stuck to what it is she is doing. Twitter whore, I just know it.

"right." I mumble under my breath, pushing my hair brush through the jungle that was once a blond loose curl mane. After several laborious minutes it finally returns to its natural state and I walk back to the bedroom to retrieve my laptop from my bedside table.

"Private Rhine." I shout it right into her ear to get her attention, it worked. "Next Mission: Biuld a not so original fortbuscus because we are sad like that." I say in the most formal way possible.

"Ahh! There are better ways to approach a person!" She cries as she almost falls of the bed. The best thing about video references, well mainly Toby's videos, is that no one else gets it. like an inside joke only with selective people you don't know a.k.a fellow audience members.

" Rhine Minecraft now... Please?" I whisper in her ear to make up for my loudness. And I haven't told her about what happened. How I love power.

"Wait a second. On the subject of Toby Turner. Please explain to me why he vlogged in your house?" Damn it. Toby must have done it while I was getting ready or after I went to the exhibition. Stealth mode is his subject. I know it

"Let me expla-" She cut me off. Rude Rhine = her new nickname when pissed at her but not so much as to want to swear.

"Before you do let me just talk at you for at least a minute or two." She said stringing her words together in her mind. " How could you not tell me? or at least invited me over? This communication device thing is called a phone." She picks my IPhone off of the bed. " Use it. Especially in situations where you for the sake of your bestest pally in the whole world need to tell Rhine Palmer, A complete and utter fangirl for the Lord Buscus not to mention your bestest pally in the whole world." she really felt the need to pump that phrase into my brain. "THAT TOBUSCUS PLAYED YOUR VIDEO GAMES AND TOUCHED YOUR PS3 MOTHERFUCKING CONTROLLER!" She stop with a gasp trying to get her breath back. She didn't breath once during her rant.