Chapter 19 - A Turn Of Events

"Toby, I'm sick of us fucking around." I say, tucking our duvet under my arms. "Literally." And I mean that in the most obvious, explicit and a touch dirty way you can think of. He look across at me, mimicking my relaxed position, he doesn't seem to notice my peeking rage.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Sounding agitated he gets up from our hotel bad and walks to the window to open the curtains, stark naked and I for one couldn't give a single shit. The light beams down onto me and brightens up the whole room, letting me see the utter aftermath of last night. Our clothes spread in a messy pathway from the door, pillows strewn all the way to the small kitchen area at least eight meters away from the double bed and the floor over there is cold, hard tile. But worst of all is the several used condoms flung in random directions. We were at it all night. "Oh come on, don't tell me it was bad." Toby mutters with the promise of a smirk about to bloom on his face, he turns around revealing his package that I couldn't really insult.

"No, I mean the sex was great, you're great." I sigh. "But for Christ's sake what is this?" I ask, sitting up and moving the blanket away from me, the difference in temperature hits me in places I thought I had clothing. I don't care, we just had sex and so I doubt I should feel at all awkward.

"Whats what?" He asks, still looking confused as he glances back to find me not exactly covered. He keeps glancing down as I begin to speak, his eyes tracing every curve, every feature he has ever touched. If he gets a hard on, I may just rip it off, and I do not mean that in some sort of horny way. It's quite the opposite actually.

"This thing, us, you and me. Don't you get it? I'm asking you what's between us." I say standing up before I know I've done it. "Or don't we have anything between us at all?" I release my short breathes slowly, holding back my small portion of tears as I wait for an answer. "Toby, say something. Anything, but don't just leave this question hanging in the air," I demand, letting a small, minuscule sob out.

Toby hurriedly runs over to me, pulling me in for his ever desired hug. I crumble into him, freeing my emotions as my rib cage flutters against his strong bare chest. His arms holding me up as I break apart within them. "Skye, this can be whatever you want it to be. I'll be whatever you want me to be but please just stick around, Kay?" He whispers into my blonde hair, calming me down with the thought that this has all become totally possible.

"Just be you, that's all I've ever wanted and all I'll ever need." I say, hugging him tighter, enough for my almost non existent biceps to begin to suggest a burning sensation. "You're still a huge twat for not saying that earlier." I say pulling out of our hug to stare directly at him smiling."You don't even know how long I've been waiting for this conversation to happen." I admit with a giggle as I wipe the last of my petty little tears away. I drag him closer for another hug, we stand there for a minute or too, just hugging. It's nice knowing its not just about sexual tension, that it's not just skin deep.

"Oh, well I hope I didn't disappoint." Toby mutters with a shy grin on his face, our hands connected as we stand together and stare at each others desired faces, wishing to do more than just look.

"I suppose a kiss would seal the deal," I circle around him, dragging my hand across his bare chest. After walking away from him, towards the window I hear his foot falls nearing closer. Feeling his hand on my waist and even breathe on my neck.

"Your wish is my command." He says, spinning me around to plant a kiss against my smiling lips. Pinning me against the window Toby's scent begins to envelop my every sense. I stop smiling and kiss him back with a surge of absolute want wavering between desire and need.

After what felt like seconds of gorgeous making out, because let's face it; that was totally beautiful, I release Toby from my grip. "We should get some food and Gabe, we all should do something today." I say patting the the tops of his arms where my hands were resting, signaling for him to let go of my waist. Turns out there was nothing in the small refrigerator in the corner but different branded sodas and a few bottles of water.