Chapter 17 - Atmospheric Buzz

"Your room numbers are one three two and one three three, right next to each other with a door connecting them together. I hope that is alright." The young Asian receptionist said in a very British sounding accent, smiling at each of us kindly and handing us our room cards over the marble counter.

"But there's three of us." I suggest, knowing I simply cannot Ignore the fact she only counted two rooms, "Don't you have another room or something?" I ask her, I woudn't mind sharing with either Gabe or Toby, preferably Toby, but I'd rather not. I'd quite like to keep my privacy, if you know what I mean.

"Certainly, I'm sure we have a extra room. I shall try and arrange something." The receptionist replies, moving to her computer screen and beginning tap away at the clean looking black keyboard. "Your welcome to take a seat while you wait." The woman says, looking up suddenly like she momentarily forgot I am standing in front of her. I give her a quick nod and turn to the two baggy eyed hot messes standing mindlessly behind me.

"Go on then crash on those nice white sofas for five minutes, You're both making the place look untidy as it is." I mutter shushing them towards the seating area next to the window which is practically a glass wall.

Gabe immediately lies on the nearest seat, leaving his arms and legs flung over the sides like a large dog on a small bed. Toby flops down on the chair, jet lag really settled down on his features, nestling into the inner corners of his eye and the set of his soft, kissable lips. Despite his tired face, he stills good, and when I say good, I mean good.

I look back at the receptionist as I sit down surprisingly at the same time she hints for me to come back to the desk.

"I'm afraid we're all booked up. There is next to nothing I can do," The lady says, sounding a little disappointed. "But I do recommend the hotel about two and half miles down the road from here." She giggles, winking at me. "If anyone asks it wasn't me who told you."

"Thanks very much for trying! I'm sure we'll all be fine." I thank her, turning back to Gabe and Toby. I motion for them to come follow me as I walk down the hall towards the elevator, leading Toby with everyone's heavy bags and the very sleepy Gabe to the rooms that are supposedly ours.

"Now, This could be a problem but that really depends on how much we class each other as friends or... well, whatever." I say, mumbling off. "Point it, we have two rooms, one has a double bed and the other a single." I explain, glancing between them. "Discuss."

"You choose," Toby says, the first one to react. "I don't really care what happens and right now, Gabe is too zoned out to comprehend a thing, he'll just have to deal with whatever happens." He assumes, resting my suitcase on the floor despite the very short elevator ride which will soon end.

"I could be selfish and say I want the single, it would be too easy. But I truly doubt you and Gabe will wanna share a bed for more or less a week." I reply, smirking as the thought of what will be arranged sets into both mine and Toby's head. He looks straight ahead, trying to hide the thoughts that run ragged through his head, a hint of satisfaction still seeps out into the shape of his fine angled jawline.

"Kay then, I'm guessing you'll probably share with me then." He says with an almost child like grin wrestles its way into his mouth, widening his lips to expose his white dazzling precious stones, he supposedly calls teeth. "Because lets be honest, why'd you wanna share with Gabe?" He kids, chuckling as Gabe stirs from his position leaning against the mirror lined elevator interior with his eyelids firmly out of use.

"I'm still here, you know." He mutters crossing his arms, still with his eyes totally closed and.

"Oh Pssshh! I was actually going to say I wanted to sleep with Gabe but fine, be like that. See how I care." I tease, the elevator doors fly open at our level, floor six, just at the right time for me to stroppily walk out and down the hall way as if angry. Gabe suddenly looks up, then realising it was a joke he carelessly kind of stumbles out of the elevator and follows me down the hall, leaving Toby to carry all the bags again.