Chapter 11

My heart thumps loudly in my chest and I swallow the knot of nerves as I place my forehead against his. He pulls back feeling the tips of our noses touching, he smiles with narrowing eyes and I can feel him wanting to laugh. His eyes search mine and his smile flatten's, my heart jumps as both our eyes fall to each other's lips.

With a shaky breath, I lean in with closed eyes, just enough for our lips to softly touch. Heat spreads through my body wanting more. 

 He slightly tilts his head up brushing his lips against mine and I can feel his breath on my mouth. I lay a soft and tender kiss on his lips as they move together like silk.

His body tenses under my touch as my hand slides down his chest, and a light gasp escapes his lips as I rub his nipple. I lick his bottom lip and he breathes out, sliding my tongue inside I pull him in closer.

Our tongues glide against one another and I suck on the tip of his tongue making him moan into my mouth, he clutches the back of my neck. Our bodies press together and all I want to do Is rip his shorts off.

He throws his leg over me and I moan at our lower halves pressing together. I've never felt true hunger but I imagine this is how it taste's to satisfy it.

Sliding my hand down I rub his ass and he lightly bucks his hips into me making us moan. Licking and kissing down his jaw and neck, I graze my teeth between his neck and shoulder. He groans as I bite down, I push him against my cock sucking on his skin. He lightly cries out as I shift on top of him, sliding my hand to his neck I take his nipple into my mouth wanting to make it as tender as possible.

Lifting his leg over my shoulder, I slide my hand under him and he moans arching his back. I gently rub between the middle of his cheeks, lightly squeezing the sides of his neck. He moans breathing rapidly, his leg trying to bring me closer.

He tries sitting up as his hands pull at my hips with eagerness, his cheeks are red and his lips swollen wanting more.

His beautiful hooded eyes connect with mine and he licks his bottom lip, I grab the back of his neck smashing our lips together. His legs open for me too and I can feel him lightly bucking his hips.

He gasps, his nails digging into my back as I slam our cocks together, he lets out a whine and I wish the fabric of our shorts would disappear.

I pull his hair back kissing from his mouth to the beauty mark on his temple.

"You're such a pretty boy," I whisper my hot breath against his wet lips.

"Yes," he nods breathlessly and eagerly with his eyes closed.

A knock comes at the door and he pushes away from me and pulls the blanket over his head.

"Arlo? Are you sleeping?" Isa pops her head in, a towel wrapped around her head.

"What do you want?" I growl and her eyebrows shoot up.

"I just...wanted to say, thank you. You know for not telling mom. She would have...me mataria."

"Of course," I clear my throat, my voice sounding deeper than I expected. "We're not snitches."

"Right. Does it still hurt?"

"What?" I say a little harshly.

"You're wrist. DUH."

"I'm fine, I'm okay. How about we go for breakfast tomorrow?"

"Okay, yeah." She smiles. "Goodnight."

As soon as Lucas hears the door close he breathes out, the blanket rising up and down with his chest. He throws it off him and I reach for him but he's on his feet in seconds.

"I need water," he rushes out.

      Sunrise came around and I stare at the empty spot on my white bedsheets, I spent all night looking at the message I sent him five hours ago and struggling to fall asleep.

Where did you go?

Those four simple words repeated in my head at the absence of his bag beside my wooden dresser and his skincare that was on the countertop of the bathroom. When did he get them? I looked out my window to see his car gone from where we parked under the flower-blooming tree.

"Have you seen Lucas?" I ask Manuel who's preparing his lunch for work, the customer from before must still be causing trouble if the boss needs to come in.

"He left an hour ago," he says with a light accent. "He went to see his parents."

"You talked to him? What did he say?" I step in front of him.

His eyebrows crease, looking at me with an emotion I couldn't quite understand. "Is everything okay?"

"No. Yeah, I mean yes. Did he say anything though?"

"Not really," he shakes his head. "But he looked rough. Like he hadn't slept, he had this crazy look." He points at his eyes and I step back, this is all my fault.

I look up at him feeling his hand on my shoulder, "You can talk to me, Arlo."

I shake my head, forcing a short chuckle. "Everything is fine."

      Isa pokes my arm as I come to a quick stop at a red light, "What's wrong? You look like shit."

"I fucked up," I rub my face. "I really messed up." I shake my head placing my hands back on the steering wheel. I feel the bright sun bringing on a headache.

She pulls down the sun shield mirror, "Well, what happened?" She mumbles plucking at her eyebrows with a tweezer. 

Everyone I've met has said that Isa and I look identical, with the same full eyebrows, and the same colored eyes except hers are wider, and wavy brunette hair--before she dyed it. She swears her nose is prettier--only because it suits her rounder face. The only big difference is that she's paler than me.

"It's bad." I take a glance at my phone and it reads 'no new messages'. The light turns green and I speed up, making her mumble a curse word for making her pinch herself.

"Stop being dramatic, and tell me what happened." She takes a red lipstick and starts filling in her lips.

"I...well, we kind of...made out."

"What?!" The tip of her lipstick breaks off the outside of her lips, she licks her thumb trying to rub it off.

"Oh my god, how was it? Wait I don't want to know, actually yes I do. How was it?"

I shake my head, but I instantly get flashbacks which made me giggle. "It was good," I bite my lip wanting to taste his lips again. "He...wanted me as much as I wanted him."

"Ew! I mean yay, good for you. So what's the problem?"

"He ran away. He went to see his parents."

"Oh wow."

"I know."

"Have you texted him? Maybe try calling him?"

I unlock my phone, showing her the text message I sent him.

The phone vibrates, "Oh, my god! It's him," she slaps the phone to my ear and my heart flutters.