Prologue

"Bitch-sensei, why did you call us here?"

"Yeah what gives?" Karma replied, looking at the blonde woman. 

"We have an assignment for you two. That's why you're both here." She slid over a picture of a fancy school, a light pink in color, as she sipped her coffee. They looked at her and she put her drink down. "This is ouran academy. A school for the rich and prestigious kids in the world." She took out a folder, and placed it in between the two boys. Inside, were a dozen photos of different girls. "These girls have all gone missing within the past few months, only to later be found dead. No clothes, no ID, nothing. But all share marks of physical and sexual abuse. I don't know about you two, but I did a little digging." 

"And? What did you find?"

"A person on the dark web has set up a human trafficking ring with all these girls. We only know them by their username 'handballtv', and get this, there's videos of the girls being auctioned off."

"Any idea who it might be?"

"We've tracked it down to an ouran student or teacher, although that's where it runs cold. They were onto us, and put up a complex firewall we haven't been able to crack. No IP address or anything alike. Not even a fingerprint. All we know is its on both a phone and a home computer. In the meantime, we need you two to go as students to ouran. When we find more about this guy, we'll let you know, but in the meantime, keep an eye out for anyone. And make sure you can try and stop more people from turning up dead, okay?" She seemed a little nervous about this. 

"Okay then. I don't know about Karma, but I'll take it."

"If Nagisa's taking it, I'll go too." She looked at them, surprised they were even considering taking on this case,  seeing as it was basically a dead end. But she smiled softly none the less. 

"Okay then. We'll send uniforms this weekend, and we need you guys there, ASAP. So once you get the uniforms, I want you two in the building, ready to do what you need. We have Riku working on the firewall as we speak, and she'll send you both texts when she finds anything. Perferably, a name and address."

"Got it." They said together, gathering their things. 

"Oh and boys?" They looked back to face her. "Good luck on this."