Ouran time!

Nagisa's parents never questioned anything that he did, but were a little concerned on why their 15 year old son was moving to a different city without them to attend a school. Karmas parents on the other hand, didn't care at all, and let him do what he wanted. But both ways, they moved into a small two bedroom apartment walking distance from the school. Their uniforms had already arrived, along with a few necessities. Luckily for Karma, they had the right size and everything. Unfortunately for Nagisa, they sent the girls uniform. Once he saw what they sent him, he instantly called bitch-sensei. 

"Hey nagisa-"

"Why do I have the girls uniform?" He heard her laugh, and he shouted angrily into the phone, "It's not funny!"

"Oh come on nagisa kun~ You'll look so cute in this~!" Karma teased into Nagisa's ear, making him shiver. "Or should I say Nagisa chan?" 

"We enrolled you as a male student, but sent you the female uniform, because we need bait. It'll be easier for you two to catch him. The headmaster is the only one aware of what's happening, due to him being the one who asked the government to do something. He's hesitant about this, but he's allowing it because the less people that get hurt the better." 

"Great. So we have someone who knows we're assassins. I'm guessing he knows everything?"

"He knows bits and pieces, but both your records are sealed so tightly, not even he can access them. The less he knows the better."

"Sounds like you're telling us we have someone who will have our backs, right bitch sensei?"

"Yes, you do have that. But be careful none the less. There's only so much he can defend you from. These students all have lawyers in their corners, and companies that have their own forces."

"Got it." 

The next day, they got dressed, Nagisa taking a few minutes to do his hair as usual, and Karma managed to talk him into wearing a little makeup. (He still hated it, but agreed none the less for the mission. The better he looks, the more likely he'll be able to catch the guy.) "Ready to go Nagisa?"

"As ready as I'll ever be Karma." The exited the door, locking it behind them, and walked to the school, Karma staring at Nagisa the entire time, with a smirk on his face. "What?"

"You look so pretty nagisa-chan~!" He took a picture, which made nagisa flush. 

"Hey delete that!" He said trying to get the phone from him. He failed, obviously, and after a few minutes gave up. He huffed, and walked farther in front of him. 

"Oh come on! You make such a cute girl!"

"You sound like my mom, stop it." Karma went quiet, remembering the line he shouldn't cross, but just did.

"Sorry." It was silent for another minute, before Karma spoke again. "Race you?" 

"Oh you're so on!" He said as they started running, weaving in-between other students, almost bumping into a few, before they got there, Karma barely ahead of Nagisa. They laughed a little bit, before going to their class, 1-A. Taking seats next to one another, they waited for class to start. 

The day dragged by, as they looked around in between breaks for someone who might be the culprit, when they saw a pair of twins looking at them. They looked away for one second, to one another, and when the two looked back to where nagisa and karma were, they were gone, quietly making their way behind them in the trees. They looked at one another once again. "Did you see them too?"

"I did. Where'd they go?" They began to walk around, looking for them. 

"Maybe?"

"Maybe indeed. We should keep an eye on them."

"Be ready to apprehend them if they go to you alone."

"Same goes for you."

"I doubt they'll go after me. We'll keep an eye on them."

"Psst, guy!" Ritsu said quietly. They jumped down from the tree, and Nagisa pulled out his phone.

"What is it?"

"We got a little more info. The person responsible is indeed a 'he', and it turns out, it's a group of three people, all in a club together." 

"What club?"

"We're not sure yet. Sorry. When we get a confirmed group, we'll let you know. Bye for now!" She said, before going off. 

"Hey kaouru! I found them!" They both tensed, and secretly got ready to defend themselves. But when they twins came up to them, they offered Nagisa a light blue and orange rose each. 

"Huh?" 

"What's a lovely lady like yourself doing wandering around after school hours?"

"There's been some disappearances lately. It's not safe for a young lady like yourself to wander around after hours with a shady guy like him." They said looking to Karma. 

"How about you come with us?"

"She's not going anywhere without me." 

"And who exactly are you?"

"Her boyfriend." Nagisa blushed, an the twins paled, since they just called this girls boyfriend shady. Karma pulled Nagisa closer to him, and kissed his cheek, to make it believable. 

"K-Karma!"

"You two are new, right?"

"Yes, why?"

"How about you check out some clubs?"

"Not interested."

"Sure." Nagisa gave him a look that said, 'go along with this.'

"Fine." 

They followed the twins, to an abandoned music room, and they were ready to attack once they were alone just in case, but when the door opened, they were greeted with a bright light, and rose petals. 

"Welcome~"