Movie time!

Sorry for removing this, I had published it too early. 

"So do we have everything for the mission?"

"I believe so. I'll check again when we get back from school though."

"Okay then. Now we'd better be going before we're late." I said.

"Come on nagi, can't we be a little late for once? It's so early!" 

"No, sadly we can't. We don't want to abuse the fact that the head master will cover us." He whined. 

"Fine. Let's go." I rolled my eyes. When he wanted to, he could be very troublesome. 

After the school day, we were held back by the club, which I had no issue with since we needed to kill time before nightfall. Karma however looked like he wanted to kill someone. "Hide your bloodlust, or we'll get caught." I scolded him, and he frowned, before he hid it reluctantly. He wanted to do the mission, I get it. But if we get busted before then, we won't be able to take care of the problem at the root. And what can I say, it's a big school, and ritsu has only managed to get through roughly 1/10th of the students. What can I say, it's a big school. 

When we got to the club, tamaki sat us down and we waited for the rest of the members to show up. When they finally spoke, his words surprised us all.

"I thought about it a lot last night, and maybe having a lady manager isn't so bad."

"What makes you say that?"

"Think about it. The only friends haruhi's got are those shady twins, and that saidist. That's no good for her."

"What about nagisa chan?" Karma asked.

"Nagisa almost acts like a boy. What haruhi needs is someone to bring out her sence of feminity, along with nagisa. And renge's gentle touch of girlishness might be what is needed to bring out the female within them." I shivered. Last thing I wanted was to be more girly than I have to be for this.

Haruhi and I sighed as renge came in with cookies. "Isn't she lady like! I'm so moved by your-"

"I didn't make them for you phony prince." She bounced over to kyoya. "I'm sorry I burnt them a little, but I know what you're going to say. Oh you've always been so kind to me kyoya!"

"Wow she looks isnt kidding these cookies really are burnt!" Honey senpai said munching on one.

"Mitskuni don't eat that it's bad for you." Renge got pissed at this statement and chased them around. I noticed haruhi grab one and take a bite. 

"They're not that bad at all, they've got a good flavor to them." Haruhi had the cookie in her mouth, as hikaru grabbed her face. 

"May I try?" He bit the cookie from her mouth, breaking it in two. 

"Uh oh haruhi, you've got some crumbs on your face." He licked them off, making haruhi flinch some. To be fair, I'd likely have the same reaction. 

Tamaki was huffing in a corner, before he got up and started yelling. "Did you see what they did, he just took a bite of the cookie that was in her mouth!"

"And suddenly the trio of classmates are closer than ever." Kyoya mused as tamaki threw a fit. 

"You know you could have just told me and I would have wiped it off. And if you want a cookie there's plenty in here." She said, holding up the bag. 

Tamaki grabbed her face. "That's not how you're supposed to react haruhi! You have to stay strong and reject them, then casually brush them to the side! Do you understand?!"