Apprentice time! (Part 1)

Okay, so you know what I said about that last comment starting another fight? Well luckily enough for us, it didn't start another argument between the boys. They just looked a little surprised at the fact haruhi could still tell them apart. Don't exactly know why, seeing as she made it clear she could easily tell them apart, but not my problem. 

We had an Egyptian theme today, and I was finishing getting snacks and tea ready. I heard the door open and went out to see who was there. We were still a little while from opening. Standing in front of the hosts, was a little boy. 

"Oh, just a kid."

"Not only that, but a little boy."

"What's a kid doing in the high school building?" I said to myself. "More or less in this place?" 

"What's wrong little boy? Did you come to my palace in search of something?" Tamaki has taken the role of an Arabian king. I was dressed in an Arabian servant outfit. I'll be completely honest, I'm sick of dressing like a girl. I cannot wait until we find who all is behind this. However, I'm pretty sure this kid isn't a part of all that. Still, couldn't hurt to check. I took a quick photo of him, while he talked to tamaki about being his apprentice. 

"Ritsu, do a quick check on this kid."

"On it!" She whispered. I was pretty sure this kid wasn't involved in the disappearances, but you never know. 

When he left, I got confirmation that he was not involved in the disappearances and smiled a little. We'd see him tomorrow for his first day of training. 

Walking around, I was happy about my role. People think nothing of me, so they don't bother with keeping anything secret. It made it easy to pick up information on who the culprits might be. 

"Did you hear? Some of the girls were found!" One said to her friend.

"Yeah, it's all the news is talking about right now. It's weird."

"How so?"

"Well first there was an anonymous tip to the cops, and then the guys there are found brutally murdered. But it was like two different people were there. No traces of anything that might lead to the killers. Then, the door is just, open? This had to be planned."

"Yeah, but think about it this way; the people who did this must have known about the girls. Maybe they're a couple of vigilantes? Doing the right thing, in a wrong way, ya know?" Girl two nodded.

"I guess. I'm just glad the girls were found, even if it is odd." I can see how it would be weird, and I suppose they aren't far off on the vigilante thing, but still, it's concerning nonetheless just how much these girls know. I had silently set some tea in front of them, and they finally looked down. 

"Huh? Where did these come from?"

"Doesn't the club have a maid? She must have put these down while we were talking." Girl one shrugged, before taking a sip cautiously. I didn't put anything in the tea though, so it's fine. I get why they're on edge though. 

A girl ran past me with tears in her eyes, and tamaki yelling something about a mermaid princess? I gave up trying to figure out this club ages ago. "Man, what a crybaby."

"So, how's it going boss?"

"That's an adorable little apprentice you've got there!" They laughed, before putting on their act. 

"Hikaru, do you wish you had a little brother like shiro?"

"Don't be silly. I could search the whole world, and I'd never find a better brother than you kaoru."