Exam time! (part 2)

As the bell rang, I walked with Karma, haruhi and the twins, but I felt as if I was being watched. However, I couldn't tell from where, so I tried to keep it to myself. Pretending you don't feel someone's eyes on you is harder than it seems. "So what's the del with this formation A thing you guys were talking about? What do they do here during physical exams here at ouran anyways?" 

"It's no different than a physical exam you'd get at any other school."

"Yeah, just because we're rich doesn't mean a physical exam would be any different."

"You're right, I didn't think about it that way." I hummed a bit, and nudged karma a bit. He leaned down a bit.

"You alright?"

"Someone is looking. Keep an eye out for creeps." He hummed in understanding, as we went in. I was slightly taken aback at the sight of all those doctors and nurses, but it's nothing I can't handle. If I want to get this job done, I have to keep a low profile, which is hard enough as I have a position in the host club. 

"Welcome students."

"What.. What is all this?!"

"Just another physical exam."

"The usual." 

"The usual?!" She said, disbelief evident in her voice. 

"Come on haruhi, lets get this over with." I said, pulling the girl inside, before she was taken away by a nurse. Meanwhile, I headed over to my private clinic. Opening the door, I was met with a doctor, who bowed in respect. 

"Mister shouta. I have been informed by the headmaster of what you're doing, and your situation, and sworn to secrecy. Please, you can use the curtain over there to change, or just take the dress off here. Either way, let me know when you're ready." I nodded, and decided to undress behind the curtain, pulling the itchy sports bra I had to wear to keep up appearances over my head, and stepped out in a pair of shorts I wear under the dress. It makes me feel more comfortable. 

"Doctor, I'm ready." I heard a bang from the room next door, but I thought nothing of it.

The exam went smoothly, and before I knew it, I was done, and getting everything back on. I walked out of the door, and to my surprise, the host club was standing there. We just looked at each other for a moment, before I spoke.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We could ask you the same thing." 

"I asked first." The twins sighed. 

"There was a doctor who wasn't on staff at kyoyas family hospital, and when we found out he was going to haruhi's room, we ran. We had no clue you were here. Now answer us."

"Nagisa-chan's a little shy, you see. So she asked for a separate room." Karma lied for me. I nodded, and they seemed to let it go with that answer. 

We weren't waiting long for haruhi to come out of her room, and we headed back to our respective classrooms.

Meanwhile...

"Sir, we have yet to get in close enough to catch the target. What should we do?" The man smiled before speaking. 

"Be patient. The club will slip up soon enough." He traced the cheek of the young woman they had captured from their school, tsking as she flinched back, and struggled against her restraints and duct tape. "Don't worry darling, you'll find a master soon." He chuckled, looking at the photo of nagisa on the wall. "We're coming for you, my pet."