manger time!

"Oh tamaki, oh dearest tamaki, why are you so beautiful?" 

"I'm hoping to catch your eye, even if for just one second."

"Then why is your voice oh so very sweet and mellow?"

"To set your nerves at ease, so that my true feeling might reach your heart."

"Why are your eyes filled with tears every time you look at me?"

"Because your beautiful smile, makes the fountain inside of me start overflowing." He said, tears welling up in his eyes, but here's the thing, when you've been trained to read social queues, it's easy to tell it's just an act. But karma's good at faking it for the club. The twins pulled their usual stunts, and I rolled my eyes. Haruhi was walking around, getting compliments, and kyoya talked to her about her debt, and how she was doing a good job about getting new customers. I mostly ignored the conversation though. It didn't concern me, so I didn't really care. 

"Hello kyoya!" A girl said, and I decide to listen to this one, seeing as this would be more interesting than haruhi's debt. 

"I can't get over how great you look in that kimono. Are you planning on releasing any more picture books of the host club?"

"Unfortunately we don't have anything planned at present ladies."

"But doesn't the club get a lot of money from the sale of promotional items?" Hikaru asked. 

"Well yes, but you see, the items are of poor quality." I placed a cup of tea down quietly, while still listening. I gave some to the girls too. No thank you or anything, but I don't think they noticed me. I don't know how, but my ability to blend into the background happens at times I don't even expect it. Half the time I don't even mean to. "Those picture books were filled with nothing but amateur hidden camera shots. However if we want to create some higher quality money making products, I'm afraid we'd have to draw money from the schools budget." The twins slinked away, and kyoya looked at his table. "Where did this come from?" He wondered aloud, but shrugged it off. 

"Psst! Nagisa!" I heard from my phone. I headed to the kitchen, the one place I'd get privacy. 

"What is it ritzu?"

"We found a warehouse where some of the missing girls have been found. It's guarded, but nothing you and karma can't handle."

"Text me the address. We'll handle it soon." She nodded, and proceeded to message it to me. It was an hours drive from our apartment, so I'd have to set up a location and all that with miss bitch and kurasuma. Shouldn't be too hard though. But what will be hard is getting the girls to their respective homes without being noticed. But we'd figure that out tonight, or tomorrow. Right now, a loud scream had my attention, and I walked out of the kitchen seeing a strawberry blonde yelling insults at tamaki. 

"What do you mean, 'I'm phony?!'"

"Just what I said, I find it hard to believe that someone like you is the prince character of this host club! You shouldn't go spreading you love around like that you stupid! You must be a dim-witted narcissist! You're incompetent! You're a commoner! You're disgusting!" He fell to the ground, defeated. A look of realization flashed in kyoyas eyes. 

"I don't suppose you are-" He never got to finish that sentence. The girl teared up, and ran into his arms, which weren't exactly open and waiting. 

"It's you, kyoya! How I've longed to meet you! My one and only prince charming." 

"Your fiancé?"

"Kyoya senpai?"

"Of course!" My name is renge hajikuji, and I'm transferring to ourans first year class A tomorrow." Karma motioned to her while making eye contact with me, and did the whole, 'this girl is crazy' hand jester. I don't think she noticed though. Her eyes were too busy being in fantasy land. 

"Why is he sulking?"

"Cause mommy was keeping a secret from daddy."

"Whatever, why do people insist on refuring to us as a married couple?"

"Ours is a story of love at first sight! I couldn't resist the way you were adoring those flowers in the backyard when you thought no one else was looking! Or how sweet it was when you reached out to that poor little injured kitten!" That sounds like something hinano would do, but not kyoya. Karma was likely thinking the same thing. 

"She serious?"

"Could you have the wrong person?"

"Yeah, the kyoya we know would never do that." I chimed in, and the girl scolded us. 

"No way, I know my love anywhere! He's a gentleman whos kind to everyone but doesn't ask for anything in return! He likes solitude but in fact sometimes gets lonely." She sighed dreamily. "He looks like the star of the popular dating sim uki-doki memorial! You're my real life itijo myabi!" We all froze for a second, before...

"OTAKU!"

"OTAKU?!"

"Hmm?"

"I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE!" 

"I see, you're in love with that character, so you've projected that love onto me and deluded yourself into thinking we're engaged. I assume this myabi character also wears glasses."

"So, it's not true right? You're not engaged?"

"Well no, I don't recall asking for her hand in marriage, besides this is the first time I've met the woman." 

"You could have said so sooner kyoya senpai." karma said, except he used the term senpai more as a mockery instead of an honorific. Kyoya glared at him, but said nothing.

"According to my research, you're in charge of managing the club, is that true kyoya?" 

"Mhm! Kyo-chan's our director!" 

"You're the clubs director, wow that's so cool! I've always wanted to wear a sandwich board to advertise a business!"

"We don't advertise, we're just a host club."

"I've made up my mind, from now on, I'm going to be the manager of this host club." 

That night, I informed karma, miss bitch, and mr kurasuma on what we found about a location. They were going to take care of transportation, and had some people ready to take the terrified girls to safety, but that was all they could do. It would be up to us to take out the assailants and possibly even the kidnappers. After all, we're the best they've got ever since korosensei's death. 

We got some sleep, since tomorrow after school, we have quite the mission.