Fight time!

Renge had come back to continue being the manager, now having an interest in haruhi, but still didn't know that her crush was a girl. 

But anyways, the twins were playing some sort of game to tell them apart. "That's the most stupid game I've ever heard."

"What, you got a problem with it haruhi?"

"Not really, I just don't understand why the two of you are so popular." 

"I know why, and believe me, you don't want to know-" They proceeded to explain it anyways, and I just walked away, ignoring the conversation. It wasn't something I wanted to hear. I caught little snippets, something about toys, and Tamaki freaking out over some photoshopped image. But I did pay attention when I heard a new voice speak. 

"Toys? Toys?! If you want toys come to the black magic club! We have cursed trinkets from all over the world, and mass around the clock!" 

'I know someone who would love that' I thought to myself. 

"Don't mess with that guy, or you'll end up cursed!" Tamaki said in a haunting voice. I wasn't scared at all, but I was skeptical. 

"Ritsu?" I whispered into my phone, secretly pointing the camera at him. 

"Already on it!" She whisper-shouted back. Thank god for low volume. Tamaki was going over how he got cursed by him last year, while kyoya debunked it all. While Ritsu did her background check, I looked around. There were so many less girls that were here, compared to when we started. The club was getting more strict on letting customers leave without someone. It was nice of them. Of course, karma had to do so too, and no girls that visited the club had gone missing lately. 

Of course, the news had covered what we did, but had no clue who we were; just like assassins should be. Unknown. 

"Hey haruhi, nagisa, we have a question for the two of you!"

"Whatever it is, the answer is no."

"Aww come on, you haven't even heard what it is!"

"I don't care. Knowing you two it's gonna be something gross."

"We just wanna ask-"

"If we can come over to one of your houses on our next day off!" 

"No!" 

"Not happening."

"Aww, come on! We wanna see where you guys live!"

"No way in hell."

"Aww, pretty please?"

"No."

"I also think it's tine for us to pay our respects to haruhi's family!"

"Go away senpai." 

"How about this. We settle this with a game!" 

"Settle what? You guys don't know where I live, and I'm not telling." 

"We can just ask kyoya." I rolled my eyes. They could try, but karma and me, our temporary address is hidden by the government. But I played along. 

"Fine."

"If one of you can't pick out which one of us is hikaru, the penalty will be us going to your house later tonight!" This will be easier than they think. I have an eye for detail, and It's pretty easy to tell which one is which. 

They swapped places a few times, and I pointed at one in sync with haruhi. "Hikaru, kaoru."

"This one is hikaru, this one is kaoru."