Host time!

There were was a small group of people standing in a position. "Ah, hikaru! Kaoru! Did you find the girl?"

"Yeah. And the guy you thought was it turned out to be her boyfriend."

"Oh my gosh!" The tall blonde went up to Nagisa and kneeled, offering a white rose. "I'm terribly sorry. With all that's been going on lately, we've been trying to keep an eye out for girls, going as far to waiting with them for the chauffeurs. So when we saw you with this guy, we thought the worst. I'm so sorry to assume. Take this as an apology, would you princess?" Nagisa smiled softly, taking the rose and putting it behind his ear. 

"It's no worry, I'm thankful for the concern. But it's really no issue."

"Hey, I know you two! Aren't you my new neighbors?" They looked up to a brunette. "Yeah, Nagisa and Karma, right?"

"That's right. And you're haruhi, right?"

"Mhm!"

"You three know one another?"

"We're acquainted."

"Enough to be confused on why a girl's wearing the boys uniform." The whole club froze, and haruhi chuckled. 

"I broke an expensive vase, so now I'm paying it back by being a host. The group thought I was a boy at first, so they gave me a boys uniform." 

"Ah, yeah that makes sense."

"Anyways, you guys want some coffee?"

"Sure!" Haruhi sat down with them and some instant coffee as they chatted for a bit, before they felt hands on their shoulders. Out of reflex, Nagisa held a knife to the corroded artery, (It was a butter knife) And Karma held the arm and twisted it.

"OW! What the hell?!"

"Nagisa chan, put the knife down please." They gasped, and let go, instantly standing up. 

"I'm so sorry! It's a reflex."

"Nagisa and I have been training in martial arts for a while now, so it's bound to happen when we're snuck up on." Karma said, pretending to be concerned. "You alright?"

"Yeah. I can see why you guys aren't worried though."

"Ahem." Kyoya cleared his throat. "Seeing as you know the truth to haruhi's gender, we can't allow you two to leave. You see, this secret stays with the club. SO since you know, you have two options. One, swear to tell nobody, or two, join the club." The two looked at one another, and nodded in agreement. 

"We'll join." 

"Great! We have to find out a type for you, and you can be our maid!"

"What?"

"Oh I'd pay to see that." Karma smirked, slapping Nagisa's rear, making his squeak. 

"Karma!" He shouted, a strong blush across his face. 

"You're too cute when you're mad!" He said, pulling him in for a hug.

"But-" 

"We'll talk when we get home."

"You two live together?"

"Our parents kicked us out, so yeah."

"Oh..." The club was silent for a minute, and nagisa applauded him in his mind for the quick lie. 

"How about the sadistic type?" Nagisa suggested.

"Huh? Why do you say that?"

"I've known karma since middle school. He always would try and put wasabi up someone's nose to see them cry in pain. He did it to me before we started dating."

"Sadistic type it is then. Please don't do that to us." 

"No promises~!"

"Karma, behave."

"No, I don't think I will, Nagisa chan~" Another shiver. 

"Well, lets get back! It's getting late, and we've got work to do."

"Wait! Rose color!"

"How about green, to go with the wasabi!"

"That's brilliant! We'll do that!" 

"Well, bye guys!" Nagisa called before Karma shut the door, and dragged him home. 

"So about the dating thing."

"Want it to be real?"

"Umm..." Nagisa's face was red, as karma leaned in. 

"You can tell me~" Nagisas eyes flickered to karmas lips, and back up, as he leaned closer. Nagisa closed the gap as he kissed karma. 

"Does that answer?"

"Yes, yes it does.

Nagisa-chan~"