Rescue time!

When we got back, we only had to wait a few hours for kurasuma to pick us up. Getting dressed for it and gathering our bags, we made and ate dinner while we waited. Soon enough though, we got the text that they were outside. 

It only took an hour for us to get to the compound where the girls were being kept, and from there the plan was straight forward. Get in, kill the guards, get out before the cops get here, and try to figure out who is behind the kidnappings the whole time.  

Getting in was the easy part. We just had to climb the chain link fence, and cut the barbed wire. "Seriously, who barb wires fences these days?" I muttered to myself. Karma chuckled from next to me. 

"Get over it blueberry. I'm ready, are you?" I nodded in the darkness, hopping the fence and landing on my feet softly, karma by my side all the way. Except he made a little bit of a louder sound, which made some murmurs from around a corner start. 

"What was that?"

"Probably a stray or something. Don't bother it, it might attack." I almost snorted from how accurate and inaccurate that was at the same time. But we didn't have long, we only had enough time to clear the guards, and open some things before the cops came. They were the ones who were going to rescue the girls, we just left a tip of a murder that was going to happen. 

And murder was going to happen indeed. 

We tried to find a different entrance, but it seems the guards were blocking the only one. I smirked in the dark, bloodlust seeping through my body like an old friend. 

Karma went around the other way, while I threw a rock in the other direction. 

"What was that?"

"I don't know... I have a bad feeling about this. Stay here, I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?"

"To check out that noise."

"I'll go with you!"

"No, we were given orders to guard whatever's in here. Someone still needs to keep watch of it." 

"... Fine." With that, footsteps approached me. I hid in the shadow of the building, light illuminating the front from a door light. 

A scream alerted the guard, who whipped around, and I ran after him. 

The last thing he saw was a splash of blue hair, and his own blood, as I slashed him front he belly to chest in one upward slash. As his guts fell to the floor, I pivoted my foot, and swung my knife at an angle, hitting his chest with my knife, plunging the blade into his heart. 

Adrenaline rushed through me, and I smiled, walking over to karma, who was covered in blood, a gruesome scene in front of me. He had not only slit the guys throat, but his belly as  well, and was playing with his intestines. He didn't notice me until I spoke. 

"You know, if politics and assassination doesn't work out for you, you'd make some doctor." He looked at me. 

"Some?"

"Yeah, some. Not a good one, not a bad one. Just a doctor." He scoffed, and eyed me up and down. I shivered a little. "Not here." I told him as he walked up to me and pulled me close. "We still need to pick the lock."

"Or we could just shoot it." He said, pulling out a gun, and firing at the lock. It gave way easily. 

"I guess that works." I rolled my eyes. We opened the door, seeing dozens of girls, all from ouran. Their uniforms ripped up and dirty, huddled in groups of three to five. They looked at us like deer in headlights. 

I opened my mouth to speak, but was cut off by sirens. Karma and I shared a look, and ran like mad into the shadows. 

We got out of there intact, but exhausted from the adrenaline. We didn't even bother showering, we just changed, and plopped into a bed. 

I don't know about karma, but I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. But there was a small smile of satisfaction on my face. I just hoped the plan worked. 

"It is unknown who killed the two men at the scene, but at least 60 missing girls from ouran were found, alive, but terrified. All are being shipped to hospitals and trauma care centers for treatment, and further questioning." The reporter said. Tamaki smiled at the T.V. He wondered who would do something both that heroic, and sickening at the same time. But that doesn't matter that much at the moment. The girls were safe now. 

That's all that matters.