Apprentice time! (part 2)

Let's just say I wasn't the only one who didn't like it. Haruhi and I were made to wear middle school girls outfits, while honey senpai was in an elementary school uniform. "How did we let us talk us into this?"

"No clue."

"We'll be okay! It was so easy to sneak in, and wearing this uniform, I really look like I'm in elementary school!"

"Yeah, you do."

"But that doesn't explain why haruhi and I are in middle school uniforms." I said. I knew why we were, the guys are perverts, but she doesn't know that. I'm not about to ruin it all for her, even if she doesn't like it. 

"Why did we even bother with disguises? We stand out like a sore thumb." Honey senpai grabbed haruhi's arm, and ran off with her, me following quickly. 

"This way haru-chan! Nagi-chan, keep up!" We all ran after him, and I heard the hosts keeping up too. I wanted to face palm so badly. Why did we go in, if they were just going to follow us?! "Here we are, shiro-chan's classroom! When I was in elementary school, this was my classroom too!" Haruhi hummed a little.

"There's nobody here." With that, the hosts walked in, talking loudly. I did actually face palm now. "Hey, if you guys are just going to walk in here like that, then why'd we wear these stupid disguises?!"

"Don't worry about it!"

"There's nobody here to catch us anyways." As soon as he said that, we heard footsteps. Karma pulled me into his lap, crouching down. He covered my mouth with his hand, and decided to be cheeky and massage my inner thigh while I was on the ground. My face flushed, and I groaned a little. It felt good, but this is not the time for this! 

Nobody heard me let out a little sound, since haruhi was shushing the others from talking, and karma decided to move his hand to my crotch. Thank god for the skirt, cause I can feel my dick straining against my underwear. It'd be a lot harder to notice in a skirt than it would be pants. Again though, not the time for this! I grabbed his hand, and tried to pull it away, but he's stronger than me. He got the message though, and stopped. "We'll continue this later~" He whispered into my ear, making me shudder. I hadn't even noticed that the footsteps were gone, until he helped me up. 

"Well, here's something interesting." We heard kyoya say, and we all looked over. He was looking at a wall with photos on it. 

"What'd you find?" He pointed at a photo of shiro on the piano. "Hey, that's shiro!"

"So he's in the classical music club." 

"He looks like he's enjoying himself. It's nice to see him with a smile on his face. I had no idea he could look so sweet." 

"Yeah." We headed to the music room, and saw him interact with a girl his age, before she started playing a song on the piano. I didn't know the song, but it was still nice. Tamaki flirted with a little girl in exchange for some information on the girl, which I could have had ritzu do in half a second, but didn't for appearances. She was Hina Kamishiro, and by the look on shiro's face, he had a big crush on her. But she was moving away at the end of the week. Siro saw us, and came out to see us. 

"What do you think you idiots are doing?! I want you all to leave immediately!" Tamaki was having none of that, and just picked him up, and we carried him away, shiro screaming the whole time. 

We threw him on a couch when we got to the club room. Harsh, but okay.

"What is your problem you big idiot?!"

"I'm sorry, but you're the idiot." Shiro gasped like it was the most offensive thing he had ever heard. "You said that you wanted me to train you to make women happy, but that's not it, is it? You're not concerned with the happiness of any woman, but one woman in particular. Hina kamishiro!" Shiro blushed and gasped again. What is it with this kid and gasping? "But I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to help you there. Listen shiro, I know that I told you that it's the job of a host to make women happy, but when you care for someone, you must find the courage to express what's in your heart! You have to tell her how you feel about her!" He sighed softly. "You didn't come to me looking to be a full-fledged host, you came to me looking to be a full-fledged man." Shiro huddled over himself. 

"It doesn't matter anymore. I've run out of time. I just wanted to hear her play, before she left for good. That's all." Tamaki threw back a curtain, revealing a grand piano. I didn't question it, despite never having noticed it before. It was a music room though, so I guess it made sense. Haruhi did question it though and she got the same response. 

"It's a music room." 

"That piece she played. It's Mozart's Sanada in D major for two pianos, right?" He sat down and started to play it. I had no idea he could play the piano like this. "From now until the end of the week, you will spend your mornings, free periods, recesses, and free time after school here in piano lessons with me." 

"But why?"

"You wanted to be my apprentice, right? Besides, that little girl? She looked like she wanted nothing more than to play with you." 

At the end of the week, we held a recital for Shiro, who played the piano with Hina. They sounded beautiful together, but I couldn't relax fully. Three more girls had gone missing, and two had committed suicide who had been freed from capture. What they were doing to the girls was too much, and even with professional help, they couldn't see a way out otherwise. I may not know what they went through, but if it's that bad, we're going to have to put more effort into stopping this. 

I came back a couple days later, with shiro flirting with girls twice his age. I just sighed and went about doing what I usually do. Not my problem. 

Sorry this took so long to get out. Senior year is busting my ass.