Chapter 9-10

Chapter 9: Sister-in-law not only spends money indiscriminately, but also wastes it.

"Brother Wu, the next batch will wait in a week." When Roy looked at the crops in the space this morning, he found that rapeseed had all come out of seedlings.

According to her estimate, there should be rapeseed oil and peanut oil in a week. The space efficiency is really great. In the future, she can get rich just by selling agricultural and sideline products.

"Okay, no problem." Lin Wu didn't expect that Roy would supply the goods so soon. Of course, he agreed, "What's the good things next time?"

"Ea rapeseed oil and peanut oil each weigh 1000 catties, 90 cents per catty; carp 1000 catties, 30 cents per catty; hanging noodles 1000 catties, 50 cents per catty; millet 1000 catties, 10 cents per catty; cucumber 100 catties, 40 cents per catty; duck eggs 2,000 catties, 80 cents per catty; eggs 2,000 catties, 80 cents per catty ; 100 catties of white granulated sugar, 90 cents per catty.

"So much!" Lin Wu rarely shows that he has never seen the market.

"Too much?" Roy frowned.

"No, no, it's not too much. I'm happy that there are no goods that I can't eat in Shazhou County." Lin Wu said proudly.

It's just that Xiao's big girl is too awesome. The supply is amazing. He must talk to it and prepare more money, otherwise he can't eat these goods.

In case Sister Xiao turns her head to supply the goods to others, isn't that true... Lin Wu dares not think about it anymore. He is in a hurry to go back to hoard money. Even if he goes bankrupt, he will eat Sister Xiao's goods by himself.

Roy nodded and said lightly, "That's fine."

She suddenly thought of something and asked, "Brother Wu, do you have an industrial ticket?" Sell me some."

"Where did Sister Xiao say!" Lin Wu immediately took out a few tickets from his arms and pretended to be angry and said, "What do you say? It's all for you." The grandma in front of the God of Wealth! Isn't it just a few tickets? Lin Wu does this, and there are many tickets.

Roy took the pile of tickets, which were all national tickets: "Then I're welcome. Thank you, Brother Wu."

"You're welcome to me. If you have anything to do in the future, go straight to the black market to me." Lin Wu thought for a moment and continued, "Next you can put the keys to this warehouse. If you are available in advance, you can store it here."

Roy thought about it, and it's okay, so that she can unload the goods more conveniently and flexible: "Okay, that's it. If the goods arrive early, I'll go to the black market to find you."

Lin Wu nodded excitedly. She couldn't wait for Xiao's big girl to supply the goods every day. Anyway, as she said, as long as there were goods, she would eat it all, and the supply was out of demand in many places outside.

After leaving the warehouse, Roy wandered around the county with Danni in order to better understand the prices and market conditions.

When it arrived, a piece of floral cloth, a catty of mutton, two catties of eggs, vegetables and fruits were stuffed into the basket.

Today, Xiao Xiao finished school early today. When she came home, she happened to meet several children from the same village.

"Xiao Xiao, what about your Da Ni after you go back to school?" The person who spoke was Xiao Xiao Xiao's cousin. Her name was Xiao Zhaodi. She was several months older than Xiao Xiao. Both of them are now in the second year of junior high school.