Chapter 191-195

Chapter 191: Resentful Girlfriend

Although Nanyan shouted that she had been wronged, the police did not believe her at all and took her away directly.

When Nanyan was taken away, she also cursed Roy and Su Nian fiercely.

Roy doesn't matter. Nanyan is a dying person who lets her have a good time.

When Su Nian left, he actually said to Roy, "Merful."

Roy: "..."

She replied consciously, "Thank you."

But in Xiaobao's hearing, it's strange that the conversation between the two people sounds strange.

After dealing with Nanyan, Yin Nanzhou went straight back to the ward. Commander Yin was hit hard. Now only Yin Nanzhou can handle the things behind Nandie.

Seeing that they had nothing to do with them, Roy and Xiaobao went downstairs in silence all the way. In fact, they were full of activity and were holding back, so they waited to leave the hospital to discuss it.

After all, people in this place are crowded. In case they meet someone, I'm afraid they won't be scared to death if they hear their conversation.

But just when they went down to the second floor, they really met one or two acquaintances.

Tan Shurui and Zhouzhou.

Roy wanted to nod and leave, but Xiaobao wanted to come forward to greet Zhouzhou, "Zhouzhou, what's wrong with you? Who bullied you?"

Roy's fanaticism rolled his eyes. Hasn't Zhouzhou always been the expression of the little boss? Besides, who dares to bully him!

The cold Zhouzhou didn't say anything, but Tan Shurui touched Xiaobao's head and said with a smile, "No one bullied Zhouzhou, but Zhouzhou's grandfather was sick. He was just a little worried."

Roy suddenly became interested. Not long ago, she heard about Zhouzhou's grandfather's family. According to Tan Shurui, Zhouzhou's mother should have returned to the capital with her parents.

Suddenly, a woman in her twenties ran out of the ward not far away. After seeing Roy and Xiaobao, she was stunned first, and then looked at Roy defensively.

Roy: "..."

The woman walked to Tan Shurui and shook the scarf in her hand: "I forgot to take Zhouzhou's scarf." After saying that, he tied the boat.

When she tied a scarf to Zhouzhou, she seemed to ask casually, "Do you know?"

Tan Shurui immediately introduced, "This is the wife of Camp Xiao, Roy. She has saved Zhouzhou before. This is Xiaobao, the son of Commander Tang.

He looked at Roy and introduced Roy, "This is Zhouzhou's mother, Mo Qi."

But the moment Tan Shurui turned around, he missed the surprise on Moki's face.

Mo Qi greeted Roy with a smile, "Hello, Comrade Roy, is it Luo from Wushan Luoshui, Yi from Jiayi?"

Roy: "..."

Xiaobao: "..."

"I, I, I, I, I, I still want me. My name is Tang Xiaobao, Tang Xiaobao, Tang Xiaobao's treasure!" Xiaobao was so excited that he almost hugged him.

All three of them were excited, but they all hid their emotions well.

Roy pulled up Xiaobao's hand and said indifferently, "Let's go home for lunch first. At 2:00 p.m., Xiaobao and I have to walk our dog in the park next to the military hospital. Xiaobao likes to sit on the bench by the park lake to watch rhubarb run wildly."