Chapter 126-130

Chapter 126: Didn't you say that you don't laugh at the dog?

When Roy and Xiao Fan got home, Xiao Xiao had washed and cut all the dishes, and a big and small dog were waiting for her to come back to cook.

While Roy was cooking, Xiao Fan had been beside her.

He peeked at the slightly raised corners of Roy's lips: "Xiaobao found his family. You are very happy for him."

"It's a happy thing for Xiaobao to reunite with his family." Xiaobao can also have a family who loves him in this world. Of course, she is very happy.

However, she is not jealous at all, and she also has many family members who love her.

Although Father Luo is all far away from the countryside of Hangzhou, judging from several letters brought by Wang Quan, they love the original owner at all than the Xiaobao family.

Xiao Fan looked at her thoughtfully and suddenly reached out and rubbed her head: "One day, you will also be reunited with your family."

Roy held the pot lid in his left hand and the shovel in his right hand, so he could only be forced to the corner by the man to touch his head.

Xiao Fan only dares to touch his head, and no matter how many, he dares.

He turned around quickly and quickly fled the scene: "I'll see if Danni is bullying Rhubarb."

Roy: "..." Thank you so much!

Rhubarb not only doesn't want to thank him, but also doesn't want to be friends with him in the future.

Roy made a lot of delicious food in the evening, including rhubarb's favorite big bone meat, but Roy didn't give it more, but only gave it one at a time.

Rhubarb doesn't do it, and he always eats it when Roy doesn't pay attention.

"You can't eat more of this thing." Roy angrily patted a claw directly on his dog's head.

Rhubarb is completely stupid.

Didn't you say that you don't laugh at the dog? Fairy tales are full of lies!!!

The next morning, Xiao Fan heard something in Roy's room and immediately came over and asked, "Yi, are you going to your grandfather's house today?"

Danni just woke up when she was getting up, and Roy was still waiting for her to get up completely.

Seeing that there was no movement in the room, Xiao Fan asked softly, "If you want to go, I'll take you there. I don't worry about you alone."

"Yi?"

Roy hurried out of bed to open the door.

Therefore, Xiao Fan saw a dull-haired daughter-in-law who wanted to help her smooth her.

But at the thought that my daughter-in-law who had just got up couldn't touch her, she could only dispel this idea.

"Yi, are you going to my grandfather's house today?"

Roy thought for a moment and should have to go there, at least tell the old man about Xiaobao's condition.

The old man has regarded Xiaobao as his own child, and he must want to know how well he is doing when he comes home.

But as soon as she was about to nod, there was a knock on the door outside the courtyard.

"Iyi, I'll open the door. If you're tired, go to bedtime." After saying that, Xiao Fan turned around and left.

Soon, the child's voice came from the hall: "Yi, are you awake?"

Loy suddenly became excited. What did Xiaobao do at home this morning?