Chapter 19-20

Chapter 19: The Lord's Future Reliance

Roy put his hand into the cradle, found a thermos cup from the space, then put spiritual spring water in it, took it out and handed it to Wang Quan: "Uncle Quan, you drink this water and moisten your throat."

Wang Quan was not polite to her. The eldest lady grew up. Although he had a bad temper, he was very kind-hearted.

After a glass of underwater, his Dantian suddenly became slightly hot, and then slowly spread to the limbs, as if he had strength.

"Miss, what kind of water is this?" Wang Quan was shocked.

"It's the wild ginseng I dug on the mountain and the ginseng tea I cooked." Roy knew that Wang Quan would question it and immediately explained, "I only used a large pot of boiled, so there was no ginseng taste, but the effect was not bad."

"It's really a good thing." Wang Quan suddenly thought of something and took care of it, "Miss, don't let anyone know that you have dug such a good wild ginseng."

Roy nodded obediently. She would not refute the kindness of the person who was kind to her sincerely: "Well, I know, Uncle Quan."

"Okay, okay, then I'm relieved." Wang Quan's eyes were still red. I don't know if it was the anti-wolf spray that had not completely slowed him down, or he was moved by the obedient young lady in front of him.

"How are their father and mother?" Thinking of Father Luo's letters full of father's love just now, Roy couldn't help but care.

"Sir..." Wang Quan paused and said, "Sir, his body is still like that."

Roy thought, or what? You made it clear.

After the supporting actress went offline, there was no mention of the Luo family. Even before the supporting actress went offline, there were only a few descriptions of the Luo family.

"Uncle Quan, are you lying to me? Tell me the truth, what's wrong with my father's health? Roy can only ask vaguely.

"Sir..." Wang Quan sighed and said, "Sir's hypertension seems to be getting worse and worse. I asked someone to find some special drugs, which can't do much at all. The main reason is that Mr. is worried that he is too stressed."

Instead, he comforted Roy and said, "Miss, don't worry, even if something happens to me, I won't let anything happen to me."

Wang Quan not only watched Roy's birth, but even his father Luo was born.

He is a few years older than his father Luo. He was the son of the old housekeeper in his family. He grew up with Father Luo and was more close than his own brother.

Roy lowered her head and meditated, high blood pressure! In the current era, there are indeed no powerful special drugs, mainly because hypertension is not as common as that of future generations, but she hoarded special drugs in the space warehouse.

"Uncle Quan, when are you leaving? Is it convenient to meet me again tomorrow?"

"We're not in a hurry. Let's listen to the young lady." Uncle Quan nodded to signal her to continue.

"I know someone." Seeing that Wang Quan was about to open her mouth, she immediately stopped, "Uncle Quan, don't cross or ask more. Anyway, I just know a very powerful person. The other party can get some medicine. I guess he can get it tomorrow afternoon. How about meeting here at that time?"

"No problem." Wang Quan struggled, "Miss, can I ask if your friend is male or female?"

Roy almost couldn't help laughing and shouted angrily, "It's a woman!"