Chapter 63-64

Chapter 63: One Singing Black Face and One Singing Red Face

Roy couldn't laugh or cry. The old man's imagination was really amazing. She explained word by word, "Xiao Fan is very good and didn't bully me."

"Then why do I think you are unhappy? As usual, this little farewell is better than a newlywed. Girl, you should be happy, right?" Jiang Yao was a little puzzled. When she was young with the old man, she didn't mix oil in honey after a little farewell.

Suddenly, she seemed to think of something and blamed herself, "Girl, did Xiao Fan know about your food delivery to us?"

Thinking of this possibility, Jiang Yao suddenly couldn't sit still: "Girl, don't come in the future. I've heard of Xiao Fan. He is recognized as a good guy in Xiaojia Village. You can live a good life with him in the future. Don't worry about our two old guys."

"Yes." Although Mr. Ji felt a little pity, the girl's happiness was crucial, and then persuaded, "Girl, people have been a long life. It's not your parents, your children, but your wife who can accompany you all the time in the future."

He looked up at Jiang Yao opposite. No matter how difficult it was over the years, she had been with her. In fact, she can protect herself wisely...

Jiang Yao: "I've heard villagers talk about Xiao Fan before, but anyone with a daughter of school age in the family wants to marry him. Think about it, he should be a good."

Roy was stunned by them and said a word by me. She didn't even have a chance to insert a needle. When the two finally praised Xiao Fan, they didn't have a part to speak.

But at first, she wanted to deny it, but now she has become speechless...

But Roy didn't hide it. Now that he has decided to divorce, it's okay to tell Ji Lao and Aunt Jiang.

What's more, if Xiao Fan has always disagreed with the divorce, maybe after the boss is restored to the throne, she can help her put pressure on Xiao Fan.

Therefore, Roy made up his intention to divorce.

Ji Lao and Jiang Yao, look at me, and I'll see you...

The main reason is that there are very few divorces in these years. Their former friends are very loving and have never seen divorces.

This is very tricky!

"Girl, why did you divorce Xiao Fan? Just because you two don't fall in love freely?" Jiang Yao and Ji Lao fell in love freely, so their first reaction was that Roy was dissatisfied with the arranged marriage.

"But you haven't tried to contact him? Why don't you try to get to know each other?"

Ordinary people listen to it to persuade and not to persuade. Besides, Roy's identity is special. If he really divorced, he will not only be gossip in this era.

Another most important reason is that she has to continue to return to Hangzhou and live in a cowshed with her parents.

Of course, Mr. Ji knew that Roy was not afraid to live in the cowshed, so he only asked another question: "Girl, have you seriously considered the consequences of divorce?" Aren't you afraid of gossip?"

"I'm not afraid of gossip, but... I'll find a way to compensate Xiao Fan." Anyway, she and the original master have the status of military sister-in-law to live this kind of happy life.

I can't help it. Xiao Fan's toolman is really hammered!

Roy seemed to have made up his mind, but Aunt Jiang, as an experienced person, still advised a few more words: "Divorce is not a joke. Be careful."