Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86: I'm weak and reasonable

At noon, more than a dozen people at home were eating, and Roy stewed a chicken without the old ginseng. It was the most common way to stew.

I also made a braised pork, and the rest are vegetarian dishes.

But even the most common vegetarian dish, Uncle Xiao and Xiao Zhaodi devoured it up at all, and there was no image at all. Not to mention those two meat dishes, they put chopsticks at the same speed as they have practiced shadowless hands.

Xiao Fan also specially moved out several benches from the grocery room. Grandpa Xiao asked for help, but he refused.

If Grandpa Xiao is allowed to see the bed in the utility room, he will be pissed off.

When he was a child, Xiao Fan heard from the villagers complain that his mother-in-law was going to her son's room early in the morning to check whether the couple slept with a quilt or two. If you sleep separately, you have to blame your daughter-in-law for not serving her son well...

He can't let his daughter-in-law suffer any grievances. His daughter-in-law didn't let him sleep in the house. He had wronged his daughter-in-law first.

Without Uncle Xiao and Xiao Zhaodi, the whole family ate together, which is also very warm.

The Xiao family have been telling them to go to the capital and write to their families often. Xiao Aegean also nodded in agreement: "Yes, Xiao Xiao, if you have nothing to do, write more to Xiaojun and tell Xiaojun about the learning method your sister-in-law teaches you. When Xiaojun has good interest in the future, he can also go to a big city like the capital. "

Suddenly, Xiao Zhaodi began to be a demon again. She pretended, "Cousin, I've had a winter vacation. Can I go to the capital with you?" I haven't been to the capital since I was a child.

Xiao Fan and Roy were embarrassed at once. Xiao Fan should have been to the capital.

Xiao Aiqin still reacted quickly: "Our Xiaojun hasn't been to the capital yet. Let's go by ourselves when we have the future and don't cause trouble to our cousins and sisters, don't we?"

Xiaojun nodded with cooperation, so he can't let Mom sing a monologue.

Xiao Fan and Roy smiled, but they didn't accept Xiao Zhaodi's words. This matter passed in a confused way, but the more Xiao Zhaodi thought about it, the more angry she became.

She gritted her teeth secretly, and then she must trample on these people under her feet.

...

After lunch, Xiao Aidi and Xiao Yingdi left first.

They were not close to Uncle Xiao Fan. After leaving Uncle Xiao's stall, they were not close to Uncle Xiao. Stay, look at me. I'm embarrassed to see you. It's better to go back to your mother-in-law's house early.

After eating Roy's lunch, Xiao Aegean was reluctant to go home and wanted to have another dinner: "Loy, I didn't pay attention to how you cooked just now. I have to look carefully at night."

Roy nodded with a smile. Originally, she and Xiao Fan had prepared enough lunch and dinner. After dinner, they simply stirred a few vegetarian dishes, and then made dumplings or something.

Xiao Aiqin's most important thing is still to ask his son to ask Xiao Xiao for more advice, but Xiaojun looked confused. What should he learn? Do you want to teach dogs?

Uncle Xiao felt that his nephew and nephew and daughter-in-law were less and less aware of him, and so. After all, there was no elder on them who could discipline.