Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76: Is there anything more exciting than this?

"Xiao Fan, what do you like about me?" Roy asked curiously.

Can't she change it?

Xiao Fan's ears were so red that he couldn't answer for a moment.

"Forget it." She still didn't listen.

Roy frowned: "In a word, give each other a chance." An opportunity to understand each other's shortcomings.

Xiao Fan said without thinking, "Yi, I don't know what to say, but I know that I just like you and don't want to lose you."

Roy was a little caught off guard by Xiao Fan's straightforward expression of love. Unexpectedly, he would be so direct, but she blushed and blushed.

But even if Xiao Fan is excited and happy, he has always controlled his emotions well. I'm afraid that I can't help hugging my daughter-in-law on impulse, and then immediately sentenced to death, or executed immediately.

"Well..." Roy didn't know what to say next. Although she promised to try to get along for a while, she didn't promise to live a husband and wife.

Xiao Fan seemed to understand her worries: "Yi, don't worry, I'll wait for you. If, I mean, if you get along with each other, you still can't accept me, then I'm willing to divorce."

He paused with a sad expression: "But promise me and give me a chance, okay?"

Although Xiao Fan said that he was willing to divorce, if there was a real day, as long as no one could give her identity, even if he separated from her, he would not agree to divorce.

Forget it, she just annoys him...

Roy's idea is actually very simple. She has completely given up the idea of preventing Su Nian from being reborn.

Whether it's implied or explicit, she did everything that should be done, unless she either personally helped Su Nian solve Xiao Lianhua.

Of course this is impossible. She can't do it yet!

But if Su Nian is destined to be reborn, there is nothing she can do. It's better to eat, drink and have fun before Su Nian's rebirth.

Even if Su Nian is really reborn, at worst, it is a small life!

Well... From an extreme point of view, she has stained the heroine's man!

Is there anything more exciting than this?

"Xiao Fan, when will your vacation end? When are we going to the capital?" She asked.

Hearing Roy mention the word "we" again, Xiao Fan was sweet again. In the future, they will become "we" forever.

"Wait for Xiao Xiao to finish the final exam. The house I applied for in the military compound has just been approved. I have asked Lao Cheng to find someone to clean it up when he goes back."

Thinking that he could even see his daughter-in-law every day in the future, the corners of Xiao Fan couldn't help raising his mouth: "Yi, I specially applied for a bungalow with a yard. It's old, but I guess you will definitely like it."

"The furniture in the house is old, but we can live in first. There will be plenty of time to slowly change it in the future."

"The yard outside is less than 1 cent. You can plant some flowers and plants at that time. You can grow some vegetables. It's up to you."

"That bungalow is similar to our current house. It has a hall, three bedrooms, and a kitchenette... Previously, an old leader lived, but now many new high-rise buildings have been built in the military compound, and many people have moved there."