Chapter 251-255

Chapter 251: Xiaojun will get along with each other in a few years...

When Xiao Fan sent several people to the railway station, he took the initiative to buy them train tickets. Although he was a little upset to buy Uncle Xiao's father and daughter, he just wanted to send the plague away quickly.

When he heard that all the sleeper tickets were sold out, Uncle Xiao stared angrily and actually proposed to wait a few days before returning to Xiaojia Village.

"It's not that you are noisy and delayed!" Grandpa Xiao couldn't help scolding again. In the past few days, he has even moved to deny his son.

Fortunately, the grandson didn't take a lot of interest in the Xiao family. If all the Xiao family don't recognize it, it is also their Xiao family deserve.

Think about it, all the relatives on my daughter-in-law are very good. Let's take a look at my relatives! If it were him, he might have severed his relationship with his old family a long time ago.

Xiao Fan took everyone on the train, and then asked his aunt's family, "Grandpas, please take care of you."

"Don't worry, brother, I will definitely take good care of my grandparents." The small army company guarantees the way.

Xiao Fan touched his head with a smile: "Well, come to the capital to play with his aunt and uncle when you are free."

That's very heartbreaking!

Aunt Xiao was also very happy to hear this. Fortunately, her nephew and nephew and daughter-in-law did not anger her, so she smiled and said, "Yes, definitely, if I can't cook well when I go home this time, I'll come to Roy again."

Xiao Fan: "Okay, if you want to come, remember to write to me in advance. I'll help you go to the army to prove it."

"That's great, cousin, you are so kind." Xiaojun danced happily.

When the train was about to leave, Xiao Fan got off. He stood by the platform, waved to his grandparents, and waited for the bus to leave slowly.

Grandpa Xiao sighed deeply and looked at his eldest son with hatred, and then looked at the army who was still immersed in joy...

If he had been unruthless and knew that his eldest son's family liked to do things and brought people to the capital, now, maybe the whole family could sit down and have a meal.

Unfortunately, there is no medicine for regret in the world.

Xiao Zhaodi's face is now swollen. Originally, she wanted to sell miserably to Grandma Xiao, so she had to knock on her grandmother anyway.

As a result, he was roared by Grandpa Xiao for no reason: "If you make trouble again, we will not have your granddaughter from now on. Your father will live by himself. Let's separate the family. Your grandmother and I will come to the capital to follow your cousin's family."

Uncle Xiao was anxious when he heard this. Although he disliked the old couple, as long as the old couple followed him, the money from Aunt Xiao and Xiao Fan's respect for the elderly couple would only flow into his pocket.

If the old couple go to the capital, he will probably not be able to wipe a penny in the future, and he will still calculate this account.

Therefore, Uncle Xiao immediately convinced: "Dad, what kind of angry are you talking about?"

Uncle Xiao pointed to Aunt Xiao's family opposite: "Look at your sister and brother-in-law. Even Xiaojun is better than you. You deserve nothing!"

Grandpa Xiao said this a little harshly. The whole carriage pricked up their ears to listen to the gossip. Uncle Xiao was afraid that his old man would become more and more scolded. He didn't want to be ashamed, so he quickly sat back to his seat.