Chapter 186-190

Chapter 186: I want to be Yiyi's bridesmaid, ah, best man

After receiving the criticism, Roy took the food he had just bought home.

As soon as he entered the door, he found Xiao Fan sitting at the door waiting for her.

"Waiting for me?" Roy touched the man's deep face and said, "Isn't it divorced? Why is it like a divorce?

Xiao Fan's face was even worse. He put all the dishes in Roy's hand on the ground at the door, and then picked up the people on his left leg.

Fearing that he would accidentally press his right leg, Roy put his hands on his neck: "Do you dare to file a divorce in the future?"

"I dare not."

Xiao Fan buried his head in Roy's neck, and the newly grown stubble made her itchy.

"Iyi, don't move. If you move again, I'm afraid I can't control myself."

Roy rolled his eyes wildly: "..." This man is really!

Of course, she doesn't dare to move and doesn't want to be the one above anymore!

The news of Roy's divorce with Xiao Fan was still known by some people in the military compound. People from the Tang family and the Tan family came to her.

"Xiao Fan, why does everyone seem to be calm? Or, it's quite acceptable. Isn't divorce a serious thing these days?"

"Uh-huh." Xiao Fan thought about it and said, "This seems to be the same for Zhouzhou's mother. She divorced soon after giving birth to Zhouzhou, and then went to the place where her parents went to the countryside."

Roy: "..."

"Several families in the compound have such a situation. Uneasy, their parents simply divorced and went to the countryside to take care of the elderly. The child and her husband stayed in the capital, waiting for one day to reunion." Xiao Fan held Loy's hand and rubbed it gently. They almost separated.

"So that's it." She thought that she had come up with this stupid way. It seems that there are many helpless people like her...

On the day of Commander Cheng's wedding, the neighbors of the military compound seemed to be more enthusiastic when they saw Roy.

Roy didn't know how the people in the courtyard praised her behind her back: if the commander's daughter didn't do it, she was willing to go to the countryside to take care of her parents, and even his own child might not be able to do it.

But everyone thinks about it in turn that Roy can do this level because his adoptive parents are good. After all, she also had a very hard relationship to help her find a husband like Xiao Fan. The feelings are mutual. You are good to me, and I am also good to you.

Everyone looked at Roy without sympathy and ridicul, only admiration.

In contrast, the Yin family is not far away. Although everyone shouts enthusiastically at Commander Yin and Commander Yin is short, it is inevitable to compare.

Thinking about the style of the Nan sisters and Shen Man, even if Commander Yin and Yin Nanzhou are right-mind, they can't help but be discussed behind their backs.

"Yi, I'm going to sit between you and Xiao Fan's brother-in-law." Xiaobao suddenly ran over and pushed them away and got stuck in.

Xiao Fan: "..."

Roy moved aside and turned slightly and saw Commander Tang's wife sitting at the table not far away, smiling at her apologetically.

She looked at Xiao Fan again and suddenly said curiously, "Why are all the commanders here?"