Chapter 321-325

Chapter 321: The last time I chatted with Luoshan, my face was still the last time.

Luo Shan only stayed in the hospital for three days, and the relationship between the two finally broke through.

The reason why I was discharged from the hospital early was that the hospital bed was too small and the two of them slept a little crowded.

Luo Shan no longer forced her. Although Huo Yixuan didn't say something, she could feel it.

Although the two have had sex, Huo Yixuan is an old-fashioned after all. No matter how delicate Luo Shan calls his brother every night, he is not moved.

Finally, Luo Shan angrily went back to her room to sleep.

Huo Yixuan smiled bitterly, and he also endured it very hard, okay?

Finally, after Loshan's head completely recovered, the two got on the plane back to China.

This time, Loshan stopped teasing her, but slept directly in his arms.

At this moment, Huo Yixuan is happy and nervous. If the husband and wife disagree, what should he do?

If they don't agree, he will keep her from afar and protect her all his life.

However, he seems to be unwilling to just keep her now. He wants to get her and wants her to belong to him alone.

...

Outside the Capital Airport, Wang Quan looked at the two people with a smile on a smile: "You are still sensible. I know that your family misses you, and you can come back often."

Huo Yixuan: "..."

He nodded with a guilty mind and followed Lorsey to help her with a large and small bag of luggage.

That night, Huo Yixuan solemnly married Father Luo to Zhen Zhu in front of the whole family.

"Great!" Zhen Zhu clapped her hands excitedly, "That's great!"

Father Luo also pinched his beard and nodded with a smile.

Wang Quan has a question mark on his face, so he didn't come back to see them!!!

Roy has long guessed that there has been such a day. It's not surprising that everyone is happy for both of them, except He's mother.

But she did not object to her face, but after dinner, she found Zhen Zhu: "Madam..."

"Ah! We are all about to become in-law. What's wrong with your wife?" Zhen Zhu waved her hand and said, "But I know you definitely can't change it for a while. Forget it. You can shout as you want." Anyway, the Luo family has always regarded you and Yixuan as family members.

Of course, He's mother also knows in her heart that for so many years, the Luo family has never treated her and Wang Quan as people.

"Madam, I still don't think it's appropriate about Yixuan." He Ma hesitated.

"What, don't you like Shanshan to be your daughter-in-law?" Zhen Zhu wondered that although her Shanshan is sometimes wayward, she is good. It's not her bragging. Few girls in the capital can compare with her family Shanshan.

"No, no, no." He's mother shook her hand repeatedly, "Madam, that's not what I mean."

"Then what do you mean?" Zhen Zhu is puzzled.

"Yixuan is so much older than Shanshan, and she is really a little wronged."

"Well, that's it." Zhen Zhu waved her hand, "I thought you didn't like us."