Chapter 45-46

Chapter 45: Soaring Progress

Roy handed over two Juqi elixir to Ji Lao: "Uncle Ji, this is Juqi elixir, which has the effect of strengthening the body. You and Aunt Jiang will take one pill a week in the future."

Mr. Ji rarely asked much. He took it with water on the spot, and Aunt Jiang took the gathering elixir and took it in one bite.

Roy: "..." She prepared a bunch of speeches for nothing!

After waiting for others to leave, Mr. Ji sighed, "The girl is still too young. How can this thing be taken out casually?"

Jiang Yao stared at him and retorted, "It's because of us that I took out such a good thing and replaced it with someone else."

Mr. Ji suddenly smiled and said calmly, "Yes, the girl is smart!"

...

Roy suddenly fell in love with alchemy and refined a few flavors according to the pharmacopoeia in the space: Huihun elixir, Zhuyan elixir...

However, the output is not high, but a lot of medicinal herbs are wasted, mainly because the failure rate is too high.

She was distressed by the medicine field half dug up and immediately stopped the loss in time.

Even if all the elixirs in the pharmacopoeia can be refined, it will not be useful and it is not as affordable to sell medicinal herbs at this stage.

The pharmaceutical field needs to recuperate, so I originally planned to sell some medicinal herbs, but Roy planned to give up for the time being.

Not only can't she sell medicinal herbs, but she also goes to the medicinal field to take care of it in person.

...

On Sunday, Roy still went to the black market alone to find Lin Wu for delivery.

After watching Roy ride alone, Dani hid in the room and cried sadly in her arms. Now she can say a lot: "Aunt doesn't like Dani. My aunt goes out to play by herself..."

"Auntie went to buy delicious food for Da Ni and will be back in a minute." Xiao Xiao hugged the girl and coaxed.

Even rhubarb took a pack of nuts from the table in the hall room and stuffed them into Daniel's arms.

"Eat rhubarb." Dani returned it, then shook her head and pointed to rhubarb.

Rhubarb "Wang" twice, and then pushed into Dani's arms.

"Okay, Daniel, eat it." Da Ni pretended to be polite. Finally, she opened the packaging bag and first fed Xiao Xiao one, then Da Huang, and finally fed herself one.

Xiao Xiao was stunned. She usually had spare time to accompany Da Ni at night. When did this little girl suddenly become like this?

But think so, it must be that my sister-in-law teaches at home. Isn't she about to finish the textbook of the third year of junior high school under the guidance of her sister-in-law?

Her sister-in-law even suggested that she skip the grade to the third year of junior high school...

Loy saw that it was still early, so he simply went to deliver the goods to Lin Wu first. After Lin Wu handed over 50,000 jade jewelry to Roy, Roy made up 6,700 yuan to him.

Lin Wu was still excitedly waiting for Roy to show him the medicinal herbs, but Roy said, "Sorry, Brother Wu, it's been a while."

"It's okay." Lin Wu said it was okay and felt that something was a big deal.

When he was about to go out, he boasted to Mr. Huo...

Roy also saw Lin Wu's disappointment, so he decided to give him some different goods next time: "50 thermos on a big red background and five yuan each; 50 insulation buckets and five yuan; 50 peony washbasins, three yuan; 50 aluminum lunch boxes, three sets; 50 enamel jars, Two yuan one."