Chapter 266-270

Chapter 266: Fools are only one step away from genius

That night, the Yin family was very lively, even more lively than during the Spring Festival.

The more Yin Nanzhou looked at Xiao Fan, the more he felt that he was not worthy of his sister.

But think about it again, if he hadn't married Yiyi, Yi would not have lived a peaceful life, and their Yin family might not have a chance to recognize Yiyi.

Thinking of this, Yin Nanzhou's heart was balanced. Xiao Fan was still useful, although there were more elements of tools...

That night, Roy said to Xiao Fan, "If our children are stupid in the future, it must be because of you."

Xiao Fan: "..."

Just as he was thinking about when he would have a child with his daughter-in-law, Roy suddenly said, "Xiao Fan, when I took the college entrance examination, I actually saw a pregnant woman in the examination room."

Xiao Fan didn't know what his daughter-in-law meant, but he boldly tempted, "Yi, can we..."

Before he finished asking, Roy nodded and said, "Yes!" There was a trace of naughtyness in the voice.

Xiao Fan: "..." Yes!!!

"Ye, you're not kidding me, are you?" He still couldn't believe it, mainly because his daughter-in-law's attitude was not serious enough.

"Oh~~~ If I had known that I should have given birth to a baby as soon as possible, I wouldn't have to worry about confinement or the child is too young to leave my mother." Roy curled his lips and said, " Forget it. It's not too late now."

In the past four years of college, I have implemented my child's problems, and then I began to start my career as soon as I graduated. Yes, it's not too late.

Xiao Fan was so nervous now that he was afraid that he would really drag his child down. He asked nervously, "Yi Yi, why don't you wait for me to raise it for another two days?"

Roy: "..." What the hell???

"If you raise it for another two days, you will wait until next month."

"What do you mean?" Xiao Fan is puzzled.

"I guess I will hit it with one blow today. Do you want to try it?" In the dark, Roy's tone was a little provocative/teasing.

The next second, she felt cold, and then she was hugged by a hot body.

All night, Xiao Fan asked the same question, "Yi, is that enough?"

Roy: "..."

She was almost speechless. I don't know where this stinky man learned it. Every time after it was over, he would help her put a pillow.

"Yi, good boy, don't move. I heard that this method is the most useful." As he said, he still held Loy's troublemaker hand. When he held her in his arms, his heart was soft, and he was about to become a father.

The next morning, when Xiao Fan went out, he specially told Xiao Xiao to take good care of Roy.

Xiao Xiao: "..." When hasn't she taken good care of her sister-in-law? As long as she is at home during the holiday, she will rush to wash clothes from her sister-in-law, but her sister-in-law always secretly washes off all the sheets and quilt covers at home when she is not at home!!!

By the time Roy got up, Xiao Xiao had already prepared lunch and was cleaning.

Seeing her sister-in-law getting up, she quickly brought lunch to the room: "Sister-in-law, it's time to eat."