Chapter 166-170

Chapter 166: Sticking to the People to the End

When the train finally left, Xiaobao lay on the bed like a runaway Mustang, humming Xiaoqu in his mouth, drinking Roy's fruit and drinks squeezed from the space and juicer.

He suddenly said sadly, "It's still a good day. I thought you could divorce Xiao Fan, but then I'll hang out with you, eat delicious food and drink spicy food every day, and be a rice worm at ease."

Rhubarb squatted at Xiaobao's feet and was closing his eyes to nourish his mind.

Roy also lay on her back. She was still recovering and took care of Xiaobao from time to time.

At lunchtime, the two directly took out the takeaway hoarded in the space and sent a meat bun to Lao Jin next door.

Roy told Lao Jin that he made it from home. Lao Jin was a sincere person. There was no doubt at all and the food was quite delicious.

Xiaobao was a little sense: "The person selected by my old man is reliable and can fight. Let's eat and drink with confidence all the way."

Rhubarb is all kinds of bone packages. Roy regrets it now and should hoard some cat food and dog food in the space.

The two of them really ate and drank all the way. Later, they simply locked the door of the sleeper carriage and stayed directly in the space. Hearing Lao Jin knock on the door every once in a while, the two showed their faces.

When Rhubarb first entered and out of the space, the dog's eyes stared like a copper bell, but later, he was completely used to it.

In a word, they were so happy on the train, which worried the family in the capital that they couldn't sleep well.

For example, the Yin father and son knew that after Roy took Xiaobao out, their first idea was not to.

I was a little relieved to hear that Commander Tang sent a veteran to escort them all the way.

When Yin Nanzhou met Xiao Fan in the military compound, he asked him why he didn't go home with Roy. His relatives should go home by themselves, instead of letting his daughter-in-law work for him.

Xiao Fan was too lazy to explain, because on the surface, Roy's excuse for returning to Xiao's village was to visit Xiao Fan's family.

Even everyone praised her filial piety to her mother-in-law's family, which made Roy a little embarrassed and had to accept this wave of praise.

The train arrived at Sucheng Railway Station the next morning. Next, Lao Jin took two people to a minibus, and finally sent them to Xiaojia Village before the evening.

Roy knew that Lao Jin was also in a hurry to meet his distant relatives, so the three separated at the entrance of the village.

Xiaobao led rhubarb and asked, "Yiyi, is this the Xiaojia Village where you have lived for several months?"

"Uh-huh." Roy nodded, "I didn't start to miss life here crazily until I left."

During the days in Xiaojia Village, I lived a carefree life. Every day, I sold things, raised children, and then ate and drank.

Although he has Xiao Fan now, he just has a double-edged sword, and Roy can't let go of many things.

"Let's go, let's go home first." Loyla picked up Xiaobao's hand, and the two of them walked in the direction of their own house at the village.

Along the way, I met several villagers and looked at Xiaobao curiously.

The original owner's character was arrogant and ignored. Roy decided to stick to this person to the end.