Baby making (M)

"What's your schedule tomorrow?" Daxton asked behind me.

After my 'confession', Daxton announced we were going home, and even though I had things I needed to finish, I agreed. Gusto kong bumawi sa kanya. Nilingon ko siya as I opened the door. "BSI sa umaga then meeting with a supplier naman sa hapon. Why?" balik kong tanong sa kanya though hindi naman ako nagtaka since lagi naman siyang nagtatanong ng schedule ko.

Nagkibit balikat siya. "Nothing. Just wanted to know."

I turned back, but then stopped dead in the hallway, shocked at what I was seeing. Hindi ko alam if it's just my imagination, but Ariella was outside Daxton's office, standing in front of Leslie's desk, talking to her.

"Yes. I need an appointment with Daxton." I heard her say.

Pakiramdam ko umakyat lahat ng dugo sa ulo ko. Anong ginagawa dito ng kabit ni Satanas? Bakit hinayaan ng mga guards na makapasok to' dito?

"Fuck," Daxton clipped quietly as he also stopped behind me.

Slowly, I straightened and glanced over my shoulder to get a look at him. He was looking at Ariella with narrowed eyes. Good. He was mad.

As for me, I was pissed she was here. I was pissed because she had the nerve to go here when Daxton clearly said na hindi na niya ito babalikan kahit kailan. Na matagal ng tapos sa kanila ang lahat. And how dare she, going here after everything she did to him? After she hurt and left him when he needed her the most? Ang kapal ng mukha ng impaktang to' para magpakita pa dito.

I walked to Leslie, set on giving this bitch her place. And that place was not here. Dun siya sa impyerno. Hindi dito.

"Leslie, paki cancel lahat ng appointments ni Mr. Salguero for the entire week," saad ko sa matigas na tono.

Nakita kong natigilan si Leslie before she twisted her neck to look at me, her brows knitting in confusion.

Busy ako sa pakikipagtitigan sa impakta when I felt Daxton's presence beside me. Ariella turned his full body on me, stared down at me, and then at Daxton. When her eyes drifted to him, her eyes became warm. Seeing that, I couldn't help raising a brow. So, may feelings pa ang impakta sa jowa ko. Well, too late. Akin na siya.

"Daxton," she whispered.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Daxton growled. Bakas sa mukha at boses nito ang galit.

"I want to talk to you. Please," she begged.

"He can't," inis na sabat ko.

Seriously? After everything she did to him, she didn't even deserve to look at him. I didn't care if I was being rude, but she hurt Daxton. My Daxton. And I will never forgive her for that alone.

Nilingon niya sa ako saka tiningnan mula ulo hanggang paa. "And you are?" she returned, with an arched brow. Bakas sa mukha nito ang nakakainsultong tingin.

She was really making me mad. With effort, I beat it back. Sabi nga nila be kind to animals.

"I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Savanna Montejo. Daxton's present girlfriend, his future, and the love of his life," I declared, and threw her a fake smile. Hindi ko na siya hinintay sumagot bagkus nilingon ko si Leslie. "And Leslie, I made a mistake. Please cancel all Daxton's appointments not for the entire week, but for the whole month," I informed her sweetly.

"One month?" Leslie asked me, wide-eyed. Halata sa mukha nito ang sobrang pagkabigla.

Syempre, hindi yun totoo. Baka magresign ng tuluyan si Leslie sa stress. Ilang araw nga lang na di pumasok boss niya, nakukunsumi na siya. Isang buwan pa kaya. I'm just making a point here, specifically sa kabit ni Satanas.