Life as we know it

I m not here to make the common introduction to my life,i m here to say the truth that took all of my power to admit.
i m Lee Ruby,22,a student in the university of Seoul, studying art,the daughter of Lee haneoul,the pharmacist and Alexa Martinez a violinist ,as you can tell i m not 100% korean,i liked art like my mom so i decided to study it.Simply my parents were very understanding and open minded,they made sure to make me feel comfortable and happy since i m the only child...

i was in my second year in college and gosh everything seemed smooth and easy,i had a couple of friends already Jimin and Hoseok,yeah i can deal with males easier then females,they were both in the dancing class while i was in the piano class,i like them a lot and i wish not to have anyone else in my friend list,i have other friends more like acquaintances like Dara and her boyfriend Jin ,even his sister liza.
Most of my classes were with dara and  Jin,with the same teacher,mister Jeon Jungkook.
He his a good teacher to be honest,he is tall with white skin and dark hair,doe eyes and attractive smile,he has the looks in short and he was very gifted when it comes to musical instruments.

he is always looking confident and serious yet the touch of softness never vanished when he instruct us.
I hold a huge respect to the tutor and admiration and nothing more i swear.
There was something not everyone knew about me or mister jeon.
i actually knew him since i was around 18,he was giving summer classes for people who want to learn piano,my mom found his page on Facebook and registered me in it,so he was with me since i became passionate about music.
Not gonna exaggerate or anything but he keep on praising my efforts to learn and i appreciate that since then till now,and i was more than happy to find out that he enrolled to teach in the same university.
Our relationship never crossed the teacher -student borders.yes he would ask about my parent's health , especially my mom,she is his favourite and he is hers.
I was in my class today as well after saying bye to jimin and took a seat at the left side of the row.
And here he is entering with a smile allowing all to sit.
he was teaching and i was listening,he would smile at us sometimes and we would all smile back.
i had the habit of singing while taking notes, that's why i would always sut alone so no one can hear me,but i guess he was the one to notice it first.
like today,i was typing the lesson while singing "Arcade" when he slowly approached me and listened to me with his eyes closed.
It's his habit now,he know i m shy so he never tried to say anything,but i guess today was the day.He bowed to my level and spoke in whisper
"Ruby,you have a great voice why don't you take it seriously and try it as a profession"
i stopped writing to meet his eyes
"i don't think i have the courage sir,i barely do Infront of you or my two best friends,i will surely panic,i hate attention "
he smiled nodding
"i understand that but think about it and let me know and i promise i will help you"
i nodded and went back to write.
****
Class was over,i m standing near the entrance waiting for jimin and hobi.
we will be going back together since we live in the same area.
I feel better by just seeing them, that's why i smile wide when i saw them approaching me in a hurry,i held their hands and started dragging them home
"Idiots i m hungry, hurry up!"
"but Ruby,me and jimin wanted you to go out with us to buy some clothes for the next dance competition "
i stopped in the middle of the road and spoke with a pout
"ok feed me abd will follow you everywhere "
they both laughed at my comment and stopped a taxi to push me in it.
Free food, here i come...