Blind...

Once you drown into something,you really stop using your brain,i actually did...Gosh i just followed my heart in everything and how naive that was from me.

****
I don't remember asking Jungkook about anything when it comes to my future as a singer,i let him decide all on my behalf,i was taking was he was providing me with and guess what?...
I was the happiest with it.
I have money to cover all my needs,infact even more.
that's why planning a surprise birthday party for Jungkook wasn't a problem,i know he won't be free for me on his special night,so i decided to surprise him with something before anyone else, helped me a lot,when i informed my parents,they second my idea,unlike jimin and hobi,they said it was not needed.
still i decided to continue to do what i want,i rented an entire floor of one of the most expensive coffee shops in our town.
decorating the place and ordering a cake along side with preparing a gift took days,but i didn't care ,seeing him happy ment the world to me.

i invited both jimin and hobi,my parents of course and his mom ,tae and yoongi .
I didn't inform him about the fact that  tae is coming,i mean if they were something then i believe they should fix it,Tae is a cute man and yoongi is kind.
I put on my best dress ,i need to look fabulous tonight,it might work on my favor.
"i can't believe it Ruby,you spent thousands on his birthday, seriously,you could just treated me and jimin a good dinner or a nice weekend somewhere "
Hobi was nagging since he arrived, ugh 🙄.
it was almost time and he was going to be here any minute.
i turned off the lights and waited,once he entered,we surprised him all together.
The look on his face was so cute,and made me forget all the money spent and the tiredness.
Tae joined us and said hi to all, until he noticed yoongi,well ...well that is something else.
i decided to give them a moment,and went towards Jungkook who was thanking my parents for coming,he blew up the candles,and i was the last to give him his present

he looked touched by it,his eyes sparkled with tears,he pulled me to his embrace and held me tight.
"this is gorgeous Ruby,i love it,thank you dear!"
my cheeks flashed pink, looking at his happy face,i returned the smile before he spare a glance at the drawing one more time
"i didn't know you can drow this good,i look handsome here"
i chuckled at his comment
"you are always handsome Jungkook"
the words slipped naturally from my mouth , because it is the truth.
Right then he just squeezed my hand and bend down kissing my cheeks.
And me being me,i felt butterflies on my stomach,i felt like i made a great job,i believed that it's a sign that he started to like me more.
when i looked up ,i saw anger in so many faces,but one of them was the most obvious...Tae