Lie to lies...

it's been a couple of days since Jungkook (he asked me to start calling him that)talked to me about that,i still can't believe i agreed.
since I have no sibling to share my ideas with i found myself calling jimin,he is the reasonable one among us,i need to tell the truth to someone, someone that might back me up when things get worse.
Jimin was that kind of people,he would listen without judgement and then advise you.
it's been 15 minutes since i finished telling him the whole story and he didn't move an inch or made a sound, it's fucked up... i know
he sighed pulling my chair closer to his so that we are face to face
"you fucked up Ruby,how can you accept such a thing?a lie will always start a series of unending lies,what if his mom's condition did not stabilize?"
oh fuck...i didn't think about that.when he noticed my silence he continues
"Ru..what if this leads you to get attached?what if the fake act touched your heart?you will pay for it, only you baby,since you agreed,there is nothing we can do now,but promise me you won't let your feelings control you, promise me to tell me everything happens so that i can protect you Ruby "
i looked at him and nodded,he pulled me towards him in a tight hug, finally i allowed myself to breathe on his embrace.
i know i have to consider everything jimin told me,I know i have to be careful.

but who knows what might happen...
****
Jungkook pov
i was laying down with Tae who seemed so silent lately,i might have an idea why,but i said nothing.
"why it has to be her?"
his question got me worried
"because she happened to call me at the wrong time,mom heard her name and yeah,it got complicated"
Tae looked at me
"but you know what consequences this might cause,she is your student,you know her family and certainly she is a sweet girl that might get attached,i don't need to know her to say that she isn't inexperienced,and getting much affection can mess her up"
i closed my eyes feeling frustrated
"what do you want me to do Tae?"
he sit up and spoke a bit sternly
"you should have not lied to her,you should have told her that you have me"
i got up to face him"if i told her that,she won't agree"
Tae lowered his head in disappointment,yes he is disappointed on me"That's not fair to any of us,she doesn't deserve to be lied to and i can't blame her if she ever liked you at some point "
right then i felt the whole world stopped,does he think i would allow it?
i hold his chin up "listen to me careful Tae,i m doing this for us,never think that im happy with it, it's not like i have a choice,we have to endure it till things get better"
Tae held my hand"i know we have to and we will,but who will help Ruby do ,and yeah get ready"
i looked at him with a questioning face
"for more lies Jungkook,you are taking her to see your mom tomorrow "