Getting real

Here i am getting ready to go with my parents to the dinner with the jeons,if no was an option i would have considered it,but it wasn't in my case, anyways,i looked at the dress mom got for the dinner and i  clearly can see her attempts to make me look good in wrong way...you know what,see it for your self

the damn dress was looking like a second skin,i never wore such a tight dress,i feel like going to seduce someone

i wore it anyway and left my hair untied,i clicked a picture and send it to the group chat of me ,jimin and hobi.

RU
"does that look decent boys?"
MOCHI
"hellooooo mama,are you sure you going to a family dinner not a date😳"
HOBAA
"this dress speaks i m sexy and i know it Ru,if you are planning to get him hard,yeah it will work"

i looked at the messages and decided to leave the conversation,these too are nuts.
we were on the way to jeons house when i managed to get a minute to remember the last time i talked with Jungkook's.

Flashback
"Jungkook please don't let this dinner happen,you what will happen if my parents met your mother"
"don't worry Ruby,i will talk to her not to mention anything about us,we will just have a normal dinner so relax"
"i don't know Jungkook,but i have a bad feeling about this,i hope i m wrong"
End of flashback

The journey didn't last longer,so here we are standing in front of their door.
It was opened by their maid obviously,since mrs jeon is ill.
she led us inside to find them both sitting on the living area.
after the greetings,mrs jeon decided it was the time to compliment my looks
"let say mrs Lee,your daughter is blessed with such beauty inside out "
My mom gave her proudest smile
" well thank you mrs jeon,i would say the same about the fine man next to you"
they both kept on flattering each other that made me roll my eyes,i heard a chuckle to realize it was from Jungkook,i bet he saw my face reaction.
when diner was served i was sitting next to Jungkook,i was enjoying my soup when mrs jeon asked mom
"well mrs lee since we finished eating,why don't we have some old ladies talk for a minute"
i coughed on the soup,when Jungkook rushed to handle me the water.
"nice reflexes son,shall we mrs lee"
i looked at Jungkook with horror but couldn't say a word my father was there.
Jungkook stood up to follow our mothers when his phone ringed,he sighed and took his phone excusing himself to answer it.
so i decided to go and cut the ladies moment,they both looked at me and smiled,my mom's was wider,and somehow i could tell that i m too late,they already talked enough.

Jungkook pov
my mom was gonna do what she wants and that was obvious,the plan was to never let the two women stay alone,i was about to follow them both when Tae called.
he called twice in the last two hours,so it wasn't nice to ignore him again.
i finished the call in less then 5minutes but by the time i reached there Ruby was looking with red eyes,i can already tell,we will have a big mess waiting ahead of us.
when they left i tried to ask my mother what did she say,but she didn't accept to say aword.I texted Ruby to call when she is alone.