Happy or Sad?

I couldn't sit in one place after what my mom said on our way back.i was going in circles waiting for Jungkook to call me,he said he will in 15 minutes.
I can't believe this is getting real and with who, with Jungkook,my teacher.
Any student will be happy right?he is the role model for the boys and the dream boy of all the girls.but why am i terrified?
Is it because i don't like him in that way or because it isn't real?
shut it Ruby..just shut it.
suddenly my phone was ringing,it was him,i took a good breath and picked up.
"hello Jungkook"
"hey Ruby,what happened,my mom didn't say a word but it was clear they said something"
"Alot actually,but.. in short,your mom told my mother,that we look cute together,we have the potential of a good couple,and maybe they should push us to a blind date by the end of this college year"
I heard him sigh at the other side
"at least she didn't tell her we are together or something,that can be arranged,go and sleep now,i will call you tomorrow,we need to talk about that cover,good night "
he didn't let me say anything and hung up,he seemed in rush,the fuck?am i the only annoyed one?
I guess i have no choice but to trust his judgement.
with that i went to sleep with a note to call the boys to tell them all about it.
***
Jungkook pov
Tae insisted to hear what Ruby will say,i don't blame him to be honest.
i m glad my mom didn't mention the part of us being together,at least not while tae was listening.I had enough for one night ,i won't be able to get into an argument now, that's why i cut the call short to avoid any damages.
Tae wasn't pleased,i can see it,he has a lot to say and i can feel it isn't good for sure.
"listen kook,i really trust your judgement and all,but i second Ruby's thoughts,this is becoming too complicated,now that the parents are involved there won't be an easy way to stop later,we are drowning in so much lies"
i sighed closing my eyes,i hate to admit he right,but the time to stop it didn't come yet
"then keep on trusting my judgement Tae,i will fix it"
he just hummed softly, as if not trusting my words,i just turned to the other side to sleep,i feel so exhausted.

Next morning came so soon,i was now in the studio waiting for Ruby,the feedback for the first cover is something i never expected, people are going crazy,it was being shared to ever platform and now people are asking for more,gosh some good news.
She entered in a rush bowing
"i m sorry Jungkook,i m late because i helped a man to get inside the building,he has a broken arm"
i just nodded when she rapped everything in one breath,she reminds me of someone i know,he used to become the fastest rapper once he is mad.
i just ushered her to sit next to me and showed her the number of views and subscribers
"oh my gosh , it's 1795 followers in 3days..oh my!a million views..Huh??"
i looked at her innocent reaction and smiled,my hand found it's way to her cheek and pinch it softly
"you are so cute Ruby, sometimes i can't believe you are 22"
she looked at me with a tomato face and said a feeble "thank you"
we spend the rest of the hour preparing the next cover,we decided to make it tomorrow when the sunset is hitting the window of the studio,only her silhouette will be clear"
we wrapped everything up and went outside,we were talking about a random stuff when she excused her self and walked to open the door to a guy,he looked at her and smiled,they exchanged few words then he left,i reached to her side.
"that was the guy i helped earlier"
"what did he say,was he flirting with you?"
she laughed shaking her head
"no he just thanked and asked about my name,and he told me his, it's Yoongi by the way"