Other sides

i can't believe it's been a week since we started the singing part,it was tiring to train my voice but it was entertaining as well, working with a talented man like mister Jeon is a bless.
believe it or not in this week we get more close,you can say that we are developing a healthy friendship and i m glad .
i noticed things about him for the first time,like his rabbit smile,or the way he zone out thinking about god knows what,and yeah the way he reacts when he likes the food,you can say he looks angry but in a cute way.
it makes me laugh every time he start eating believe me he eats like a beast,but it's the purest thing you could ever witness.
that always made me wonder,how on earth is this single?
i managed to notice the phone calls he gets from his mother,he would always see distressed.
it's almost 7 pm and he was driving me home,i was looking at the stars when his phone ringed
"Ruby please get me my phone from the jacket in the back  seat"
i nodded immediately and pulled the phone to see the name "Granny "on the screen,i hold up for him when he picked up.
"hey mamma,how are you?....yeah.i m on the way home...why??..hold on ..what happened to mom?!What??? i m coming right now"
i was watching his tone changing from normal to sweet,from worried to shocked,it must be something wrong happened to his mom.
i didn't say anything until i saw him stopping the car near my neighborhood,his head fell on the wheel while his eyes closed.
I don't know what made my hand work on its own and i was patting his head and playing with his hair whispering "it's ok,calm down.. it's gonna be alright"
he opened his eyes and gave me a warm smile.
"thank you Ruby, you are a kind human being"
i flashed him my wide smile.
"i guess i can walk home from here sir,i believe your family needs you,so don't worry and go"
he patted my head and nodded allowing me to get out of the car waving goodbye
"text me once you reach home safely Ruby"
i nodded and walked fast home to find mom serving dinner ,so i quickly washed my hands and tried to help her with the rest
"how was class today honey"
"it was good mom, although i m worried about Mister Jeon"
this time my father asked " he received a call from his grandma about his mother,and became terrified"
my father sighed starting to eat
"probably his mom's condition is getting worse"
we both looked at him in surprise, finding it weird that he knows his mom
"Mrs Jeon's  dead husband was an acquaintance of mine and my partner,i remember once he called me to try to find him a certain medicine for heart disease, that's when he told me about her condition,life is indeed harsh,the healthy parent died in a car accident while his sick wife is suffering alive and their only child is afraid of loosing his only parent"
me and my mom sighed in sadness,i barely ate ,i feel so bad for mister Jeon,i will try to show him the same kindness he showed me by trying to support him morally.
****
Jungkook pov
here i am standing near my mom's bed in the hospital,her heart failure is attacking every now and then and il terrified,she asked me to go home but i can't,tae called to ask about her condition,even Ruby sent a message to check on me.
i can't believe i m about to get selfish and use this good human being for my own benefit.
This won't bring none happiness,but i m still willing to do it,i can't lose my mother.
i took a seat on the couch trying to close my eyes to get some sleep before getting up and start my plan.