For the mother

i can't believe i have to meet his mother today,i hate interaction with strangers,let alone the mother of my so called boyfriend.
I don't know how to fake love or care,my only concern is that she might figure it out.
so here we are Infront of her room at the hospital,i swear every cell in my body is shivering and surely he noticed
"calm down Ruby, just stick to what i told you abd you gonna be alright"
i just nodded and took his hand si that we can enter.
i Saw a lady laying down in the bed,she was looking beautiful,just like him;dark orbs, black hair and a beautiful smile.
she looked at our tangled hands and smiled.
"hey mom,how are you feeling today"
Jungkook asked while leaving my hand and holding hers,mine directly went to the hem of my skirt.
mrs jeon smiled at him then looked at me "i m fine dear, this must be Ruby"
i approached her and bowed
"hello misses jeon,i m Ruby, Jungkook's girlfriend"
he smiled and held my hand and we both sit in the couch next to her.
we remained silent for a minute before she started firing her questions at me.
"you are a beautiful young girl, how did my son convinced you to be his girlfriend"
i cleared my throat "well..you see..he is a gentleman and a great teacher,i mean any girl would fall for it eventually...yeah"
she hummed in response while he didn't remove his eyes from me
"how did you too meet dear,where did you see my son for the first Time?"
i was squeezing his fingers so hard that i swear he will end up with broken ones,my mouth dried so i took a sip of water and answered
"it's a bit complicated ma'am,we met a long time ago,but none of us was interested in the other,but when he became my teacher in college,we felt like it's a signal,our relationship is still nee,and secret,you know teachers and students shouldn't date "
she nodded in understanding.
"well i guess you guys can keep it secret until you graduate this year and then it will be fine"
Bingo!
I started to feel a bit at ease that she won't talk about marriage till another 8 months, which gives Jungkook enough time to fix his life.
Not until she said the following
"married can wait..but if you are serious about each other,we will arrange an engagement soon"
for a second air left my lungs and gladly Jungkook spoke this time
"mom,we just took our first steps,plus we didn't told her family yet,you are the first to know so calm down"
she nodded but i m sure that she won't stop there,i can see how desperate she os to get him married,and i fuckin trapped myself in this.
My phone was ringing,it was a message notification from jimin,i took that as an opportunity to go out
"i m sorry ma'am,i need to take this call,i ll be back Jungkook" he nodded and i literally run outside.
i called jimin right away
"hey Ruby, still at the hospital"
"Jimin fuck me and my reckless decisions"
"what??... that's a first Ru,i ll think about taking your virginity later,what happened?"
i chuckled in horror
"jiminie..his mom is talking about engagement and marriage "
i heard him sighed from the other side
"i knew this is gonna be a fuckin mess, finish with him and come directly to my house and yeah,Hobi has to know this,i can't keep this as a secret anymore "
"ok jimin,i ll be there soon..i hope, gotta go ..bye"
i hangup and walked back inside to find them holding hands and talking.
i just took my seat back gaining their attention,i just kept on tugging Jungkook's hand so that we can leave soon.
which finally we did,i said nothing nor he did.
"come let me take you home Ruby"
i stopped walking
"in fact i m going to jimin's house,so don't bother"
he smiled and dragged me
"no i do bother,just tell me the address"

Fine... whatever 🙄