Just my luck...

All i have seen from him was coldness,we talked about nothing except work.

All my attempts to make him feel more at ease was useless.
So here i am listening to one of my favourite songs,in an attempt to learn all the lyrics, it's "stay with me" by Punch.
I loved the drama so much that learned every song throughout the whole episodes.
i decided to give it a try in an acoustic version,the moment i gave it a shot, Jungkook loved it so we decided to do it and he even accompanied me via the piano,yet his mind seemed somewhere else.
I m sure the fans will love it,the way i do.
once i finished Jungkook's asked me to prepare for a photoshoot tomorrow.
"Go home and rest Ruby,you need to look fresh tomorrow,we need good picture for the launching of professional Instagram account,so please rest well"
he kept his speech professional,no affection at all,at that moment i felt used,he enjoyed the night with me,but the moment he felt guilty,i became a stranger,i feel that my luck with men is terrible,my two friends are not saying much theses days and I Know they are hiding something,even yoongi,he was dying to meet me and now,he barely calls ,and always busy with something.
Is it just me or everyone around me getting weirder with the days.
while grabbing my stuff and leaving i saw yoongi,he was looking happy,but about what?No idea.
he was wearing a black jeans,and black hoodie,white sneakers and a guitar on his shoulder.
His phone was on the other hand, seemingly texting someone,he was so into it that he didn't notice me standing close to him.
I cleared my throat and he looked at me and smiled wider
"Hey Ruby,how was your day?i guess you recorded another track"
i hummed in response,i felt the urge to ask so i did
"You were willing to tell me something for awhile yoongi,so what is it?"
He looked at me with no emotions for a minute then he said
"How good do you know Jungkook?"
I stayed quiet for a minute and then answered
"not much,but i know quite few things"
he chuckled
"Do you know enough to decide that he is the right person to like?"
For a second his question ringed a bell in my head,And the truth is that i don't know enough.
Before i do say a  word he touched my arm
" i advise you to not jump into anything until you know enough about people Ruby,you don't know what they might be hiding,or not telling"
the sound if the elevator's door opening made us pause,he left the elevator before i do
"why do i feel you know something and you are not telling me yoongi"
he stopped walking and looked back
"It's not my place to say something,you need to figure out things yourself".
i felt curiosity started to kick me
"why are you protecting his privacy if it's affecting me?"
"i m not protecting him,i m protecting someone i want".
the last part was said in a low voice ,that i didn't hear quite well.
Well in that case then I need to protect myself too.