Something else...

I don't know why i became interested to know about tae and yoongi, it's not my nature to be like that.
If i want an answer i need to be in the party, period.
When i told my mom,she said she won't agree until Jungkook drops me,these old tricks...
i said ok and texted Jungkook,to tell him and he said no problem.
Perfect.
All i have to do now is to figure out what to wear and what to take.
Saturday evening came fast,i put on my clothes and grabbed the bottle of red wine as a gift,it took me sometime to find a suitable gift to the dinner invitation.

by the time i put my slippers on, Jungkook texted me get outside.
***
Jungkook pov
the moment i texted her,she came outside running in a while dress and a beige cardigan.
she was looking really cute,it doesn't surprise me when people like her at first sight,the more i see of her cuteness the more i feel bad for using her.
"good evening Ruby,you look nice, white suits you well"
she smiled blushing
"thank you,you look nice too,i m sorry you needed to pick me,but you know my mom"
"it's alright really "
we talked for a while before i drop her in front of the house mentioned on the address.
Somehow i felt like i saw this house somewhere before,it looks familiar, especially the red iron door.
i shrugged focusing on Ruby who was thanking me for dropping her
"it ok Ruby,just text or call when you are done and i will pick you up,be safe"
she waved before pushing the door and walk inside.
i called tae to tell him i m on the way to his apartment.
Lately he seems so distressed about something and the problem is that he isn't saying much.
I found him sitting near the window sipping some rosé.
His unnatural calm is pain in the ass indeed.I took off my jacket and sit near him,i have a feeling he is drunk, because the bottle near his feet is almost done.
"Tae dear, what's bothering you,you know you can tell me anything and i won't judge you"
he spoke not even looking at me
"i m fine kook,i m just feeling down these days"
"i can tell Tae,but what i want to know is why?you never hid anything from me before,so tell me"
this time he looked at me with teary eyes
"maybe that's not true, maybe i didn't tell you everything"
Something in me told me that whatever he is talking about is very important,i didn't say a word for a while
" Then take your time tae,and once you are ready let me know,abd i will listen i promise, i know no matter what you are hiding is not about our relationship,so no prob "
i don't know what i said wrong for him to start crying silently,he just held me closer mumbling something in an alien language.
it's been a while since i saw him like that,i just have a bad feeling.
****
Yoongi came to get me from the entrance,the house was big and nice,walls of rocks and brown doors, wooden chairs and tables around the place,some decorative plants and flowers on each corner.
Somehow the house speaks cozy and warmth.
i handled him the bottle of wine
"i hope you enjoy it,i m not a fan of drinking but i chose a good one, i hope"
"Aww..you are so cute Ruby,come let me introduce you to my friends"
"oh sure,but can i ask you not to tell dara or jin about the studio encounter,i mean i don't want anyone to know about the covers yet"
he nodded understanding and walked with me.
i met dara and jin there,we talked and had fun honestly,i should being jimin and hobi next time for sure.
After sometime yoongi brought me a beer and sit net to me
"well it's time to stay with the new friend for a while"
u smiled "oh..i m honored sir"
we remained silent until he asked about the picture on my wallpaper.
"well these are my best friends jimin and hobi"
"it seems like you feel comfortable around males rather then females "
"yes indeed,males are less complicated than women i believe or maybe it's just because my besties are both males"
he nodded
"i dare say your taste in men isn't bad at all,they are both good looking and now me..you are doing great "
his comment made me laugh
"well should i think that you are complimenting my choices or you are trying to tell me you like one of my boys?"
he gave me a shocked look
"woah!you are smart girl,may be i found one of them attractive,but i believe they are both straight "
Good i m on the right path
"then i should say,you are smart too because they are indeed straight,but who knows what might happen maybe they will change for you,i will make you guys meet soon"
he nodded and stood up"come walk with me,you got me interested "
we started to walk around the garden chatting until i decided to ask him
"i have a question yoongi, do you perhaps know a guy called,tae,i mean kim Taehyung"
that moment he stopped walking and i can see hurt on his face
"how do you  know him Ruby?"
i sighed regretting the question
"i met him a couple of times in certain occasions and that day at college the way he looked at you said it all,ok i m sorry"
he sighed pulling my hand to walk
"Don't be, let's say it's a long complicated story,i will yell you about next time"
i can't believe my instincts are Right.
Another hour went by when Jungkook texted me , saying he is coming to get me.
yoongi played with his eye brows "a boyfriend?"
"no, teacher and a friend,but it got complicated lately, let's keep the story to other day because he is almost here"
with that he walked me outside to find Jungkook waiting,with that we said goodbye and went home.