Next morning

i woke up with a serious headache,i don't even know where i am,i looked around to figure out the place and the moment i saw that painting,i knew i was on his house.
I walked with difficulty to the bathroom,i need to wash off and gain some conscious , the moment i looked up,i saw the hickeys on my neck,my eyes went double the size,it means everything was real.
i was making out with Jungkook yesterday?So this means he likes me the way i do! oh my god i m happy.
i tried to hold back my excitement and walked down stairs to find him sitting on the counter drinking coffee and using his phone,i cleared my throat to get his attention,he looked up and said a weak good morning.k
I won't lie,i felt disappointed that he didn't show happiness,but i guess he is shy.. right?
So the dumb me went to grab a mug of coffe and sit close to him smiling,he looked so drown on his own thoughts until i decided to touch his hand.
"Are you alright Jungkook?"
"what?..yeah..yes i am,i m just thinking "
i felt excited about it so i asked
"About what if i may ask?"
he just sighed
"i know you remember what happened yesterday Ruby,i mean the marks are still fresh on your neck "
"yeah..they are..but don't worry it doesn't hurt or anything "
He looked at me and rubbed his neck
"look Ruby, probably you think i did it because i was just drunk .. it's that but not the only reason..I.."
I don't know why my mouth worked by itself and i spoke cutting him off
"I know Jungkook,i was drunk too yesterday but i guess feelings played a role in it too"
for a minute i swear i saw horror in his face and what he said later proved it right
"Ruby? please don't involve feelings in this,you are still young to understand how feelings work"
Right then i felt that what he is about to say isn't a good thing
"look Ruby,i did what i did yesterday because i was drunk and i was feeling curious,i just lost it and i know it's all my fault,i m the adult here, it's not your mistake,so just consider this never happened"
I felt all the blood left my cheeks ,i felt like i offered my feelings and he rejected me,but in manners.
i just nodded and asked"Are you feeling guilty because i m your student,or you feel like you cheated on the woman you like perhaps?"
he looked at me with a surprised face and he shook his head
"No dear,i feel bad because i was supposed to be your guardian,and i committed a mistake "
i took another sip of the coffe to help the dry throat,i just put my mug on the washer and walked to the couch where my bag was and looked at him before walking outside,
"ok Jungkook see you tomorrow on the studio "
he just nodded without saying any word.
i went home with a plan,as long as i got the chance to taste heaven with him,then i ll work to have it all for myself,i have no competition ,then it shouldn't be hard.
***
Tae pov
I woke up late this morning,i slept well yesterday after facing yoongi,i know i had some drinks,so obviously he took me to his place.
everything still looks the same,as if time didn't pass.
I woke up to the smell of green tea,and pancakes,it made me smile thinking that he still remember what i  like,while watching him from behind the door,i remembered why i was here in the first place,kook need to be faced and i m sure he called a thousand times,i was in my thoughts when yoongi spoke
"Taetae..i know you are behind the door, come and eat"
my heart bumped hard in my chest because of his deep voice,so i took a breath and walked inside, sitting on the opposite side silently
"thank you for taking care of me,and for the food,i ll eat fast and leave".he chuckled while sipping some coffee
"it's alright taetae,i like having you here"
After eating i looked around for my phone,it was on the living room table,weird.
i don't even remember taking it out of my pocket.
i looked at my notifications to find calls from kook.
i decided it was time to go and confront him.