A small crack

Taehyung pov

Jungkook didn't know that i saw the notification on his phone,he sent flowers to her,i know it's just a gesture of gratitude for her,but that wasn't it all.
He was hiding it,he knows that there is something else about to happen.
And if this wasn't enough,he was trying to contact her several of times and obviously she isn't responding,and because i know men,we will hate to be ignored,we will do anything to get attention,wether she is doing this on purpose or not she made him willing to chase for her attention.
Perfect!...
I remember that happened when i first met Yoongi,i just ignored him and he chased me for 4 months non stop until i agreed to date him.

If you ask me if i feel hurt then I would say yes,but if you will ask me if i m surprised then i would say no.
i know why Jungkook dated me in the first place.
And with knowing that, i accepted to date  him as well because i needed to forget about yoongi that time.
I loved Jungkook and he enjoyed my company,but i won't accuse him of loving me.
But because ego is ego,i wouldn't leave without a small revenge,that would make me at least feel better.
I left from there after seeing her family entering his mother's appartement,and i know exactly where should i go.
***
yoongi pov

working on a new track is taking so much time from me,but i won't dare to complain, keeping myself busy is better then sitting down and think about the thousand possibilities of Jungkook and Tae might be having sex right now or even a simple make out.
I looked at the spicy doeppoki in front of me and smiled remembering how much tae hated it,i still eat it to remember his annoyed face,and i even started eating kimbab just because he was obsessed with it.

the logic says that i should move on,forget him but i simply couldn't,life wasn't fair when he was taken away from me and it's still that because i can't forget about him,i just closed my eyes hoping for an answer or a salvation,what should I do?
before i can take a bite of my food, someone nocked the door of the studio...weird.
I walked to open it and see the answer. looking at me with a sweet smile,that washed my brain again for good.

He was looking at the food with a sad smile,i know he remembered it too.
"i guess you still like spicy food"
"like i guess you still hate it"
we both laughed shortly.
i pushed the plate of kimbab towards him and he took a bite right away.
i watched him eating with a satisfied look, until he spoke
"I know you simply feel full just by watching me eating like that,but please eat"
Same words,same people and the same food,did i just got my answer?
It's now or never,so i just leaned on and kissed his lips,gosh i missed it so bad.
He closed his eyes before leaning towards me and pulled me to a deeper one.
I knew it will be hard to stop so i stepped back
"Tae please,if i touch you one more time i wouldn't know how to stop so please stop me and i will"
i saw tears in his eyes,but he bit his lip and stood up,i thought he was about to leave,but to my surprise he walked towards me and pushed in the chair finding his place on my lap and hugged me.
I didn't know what to do until i heard him sobbing,so like I always did i hugged him close.
Not so long after he spoke
"i know that whatever happening to me now is what I deserve for leaving an angel like you yoongs,and i m sure what i feel is not as bad  as what you felt then, I see the end,so please don't give up on me,not yet"
i pulled him away to look at his face and i saw honesty.
before i could say a word he touched my forehead with his and spoke
" Don't fight for me yoongs, because i m going to come back by myself this time,not yet,but i am"
The sadness in his eyes told me all, Jungkook is breaking his heart obviously because of Ruby,as much as i feel bad for him but i want him to learn the hard lesson and realize that he belongs to me..me only.