Hurt like this

I don't remember how many days passed since that confrontation,but here i am standing Infront of a jury, presenting my graduation project.

He was there , watching me intently,well...he is my teacher after all.
I did my best to have that great grade,a grade that might open a door for me in another place,if i ever decided to change the road.
If i need to be honest,then i would say that i did my best to make my parents proud,and they were.

Now i m officially a graduated girl with distinction.
Jungkook talked with the jury for a while before presenting me my graduation certificate.
He kissed my cheeks and hugged me,that was the first contact we had since a while.

I took a step back bowing to him and walk away to meet my parents.
I looked up to see jimin and hobi standing in the corner, looking at me.
They graduated as well this morning,i watched from far,i couldn't help it.
The moment our eyes met,i saw tears in theirs,hobi was the first to break the eye contact, mouthing congratulations and turned to leave dragging jimin with him,but i couldn't stand being separate from them any longer.
I found myself walking, chasing and running after them ,to hold their jackets, they didn't turn knowing it's my habit to do.
i hugged them from behind, sobbing silently, hitting their backs,none of them moved, letting me do it.
once i stopped jiminy turned to me picking me up and holding me tight.
"I missed you Ru,we missed you like crazy,i m sorry sweetheart,bit it's complicated believe me"
i didn't care about the pain i felt before,only the pain of not seeing them hurt like bi**ch.
Hobi pulled my hand and kissed it before i jump on him.
He smiled and pecked my forehead.
"i really love you Ru,you mean the world to us,we wanted to have a reason before we talk..but.. it's just"
i kissed his cheek to stop him.
"we all committed a mistake hobi..we all did"

***
the boys lifted me on their shoulders before walking back to my parents...and Jungkook.
well...well i guess i have plenty of time to solve my problem with him.. before letting go...of him.