Friends?

Cover by Cover..day by day,i became among the most viewed YouTubers,i can't tell how happy i am,in fact i m' earning from it,not millions but a good amount that can help me later,not gonna lie but Jungkook deserve most of it,he almost refused to take a penny,but i threatened to stop if he doesn't take half of it.
Eventually he is sparing time and efforts for me.
Now we are back to college,the only two other people who knows about me singing is jimin and hobi,they are my number one fans.
"So Ruby how is being kind of famous?"jimin asked
i laughed
"well.. it's not bad so far,as long as no one knows it's me.."
"but they will know who you are eventually Ru,i saw so many comments, people are interested to see you"
Hobi said it while drinking a Sprite.
"i know hobi, until then i want to enjoy the freedom"
we kept on talking until i saw a figure ,i felt i saw him before Somewhere,until he turned with his broken arm.
Yoongi??
i excused my self and walked on his direction,he took off his glasses when he saw me
"yoongi..what a pleasant surprise,are you perhaps planning to go back to college?"
he laughed and shook his head "of course not,i hated school and i can't express it in words"
i tried to tease him
"Are you saying you are a lazy student,you are a senior,you should be a good example"
he hit my arm playfully"well dear,i m honest,anyways i m here to pick my cousin,she is your age i believe"
i got interested
"name him or her maybe i know them"
"it's a she actually,her name is Dara,her boyfriend's name is.."
i cut him and said "jin...yeah i know them,we are  class mates "
he smiled genuinely"oooh,i think our encounter is ment to be,if you are in good terms with the spoiled brat of our family,it makes you a friend,so friends?"
i nodded
"sure friends "
we exchanged few words before  got back to jimin and hobi,and yeah we exchanged numbers and Facebook accounts.
jimin was the first to ask,he is so territorial"who is that?"
"oh that's yoongi,i met him when i was doing the covers,a couple of times so far"
he lifted his brow
"i bet you guys gonna be friends"
"yeah so?"
hobi put his arm around mine
"Oh come on Ru,you know how possessive jimin can be,did you forget what he did to suzy when she said that i m her best friend"
i remembered that day"oh gosh yes,hhhhhh he literally spilled the juice on her dress"
jimin pout and tried to leave,we ran after him to say sorry
"No one will take us from jiminie,you are a priority and we love you"
with that he smiled till his eyes disappeared.
Gosh i love him!
I was walking to the bus station with them both when i saw Jungkook standing near a black car ,with Tae,i can recognize that red hair anywhere,i noticed how he was holding Jungkook's hand.
Weird indeed,he seems distressed about something.Not so long after the car of Yoongi passed by and i swear i saw the face of Tae turn yellow too yellow to be real,do they know each other?
i was walking home when yoongi texted me
"hey new friend,why don't you join me and my friends and some family members for the barbecue party Saturday night?"
"Nice of you to think about me,i have to take the permission of my family and let you know"
perfect,i can ask him if he knows Tae.