Chapter 6: Cohabitation

Standing in the yard assigned to them by Hu Shuixing, Gu Yuanqing looked at the house where they would live for several years.

    Three masonry rooms, a kitchen, a bedroom, and a utility room were empty, and there was nothing in the bedroom except for two wooden-framed beds.

    Gu Yuanqing, "..."

    He no longer has any illusions about his future life, and he has also experienced what it means to be impoverished.

    When I entered the kitchen and took a look, it was even more embarrassing. There were only two piles of dry wood in the empty kitchen. There was not even a pot on the stove, and I couldn't even cook.

    He squatted down, unwrapped his rag bag, took out a small iron pan, and compared the size of the stove, it was obviously too small.

    He opened his mouth and asked Ji Xiaochun, who was still standing by, "Do you have a solution?"

    Ji Xiaochun was stunned, and went to the utility room on the far left. few times.

    After a while, he pulled out a dusty thing, put it out with difficulty, smiled brightly at Gu Yuanqing, "I found an abandoned stove, Xiu Xiu should be able to use it."

    At this moment, Ji Xiaochun's face and hair were covered with a lot of dust , alone to show his white teeth when he smiled, and his bright eyes.

    For a while, Gu Yuanqing felt a little dazzling, and moved his eyes away to the stove whose shape was so gray that he couldn't see the shape, "Then you mess it up, I brought a kettle, I'll boil some water later, or take a shower. "Okay .

    " Ji Xiaochun nodded and took the stove out.

    Gu Yuanqing didn't care either, put down the pot and continued to unpack the luggage.

    Only then did he realize how important Gu Zhiheng's foresight was. If it wasn't for the pots and pans that Gu Zhiheng prepared for him, he really didn't know how to live.

    "It's a pity it's not my father."

    Gu Yuanqing sighed while taking out the quilt.

    In his last life, the world he lived in was in international chaos. After his mother's house was destroyed, he was reduced to a dusty woman. He was born in such a bad environment, and he didn't know who his father was at all.

    Although I also longed for fatherly love, it was only when I was a child. When I grew up, I gradually lost a lot of this kind of desire. Reliving a lifetime is the nature of an adult, so why should I focus on this.     Ji Xiaochun put down the stove and looked around in the yard, but couldn't find a well. He wanted to ask Gu Yuanqing, but when he heard his sighing words, his face turned pale, and he quickly quietly exited the door.     Patting his chest, he almost forgot that the boss in the house is a demon who wants to eat people. This kind of thing is not his own father, can he know?     He remembered that it was said in the book that Gu Yuanqing was a stepson, but during the year he worked on the farm, no one knew that he was a stepson, because he didn't want people to know.     Very dangerous, almost died on the spot.     Gu Yuanqing chose a canopy bed on the left, rubbed his swollen forehead, put down the quilt, and ran to a farmer's house when he came.     Coincidentally, as soon as Gu Yuanqing stepped into the hospital gate, the bell of the team's dismissal was heard, and the busy people in the field suddenly poured out like a wreck.     Hu Kaiming's family came home with their hoes laughing and talking, and from a distance they saw a handsome boy in a brand-new Zhongshan suit standing in front of the house.     The whole family was stunned, you look at me, I look at you, no one knows.     Gu Yuanqing stepped forward and asked with a smile, "Uncle, are you from this family?"     Hu Kaiming's family was stunned by the eloquent Mandarin, and it took a long time to react, and replied in the dialect of the high-yield brigade, " Yes, what are you doing here in my house?"     Gu Yuanqing understood the phrase "my house" after listening for a long time, he was relieved, pointed to the straw pile next to him and said, "Uncle, I'm an educated youth who just arrived today. , we don't have anything anywhere, can I buy some straw to go back and make the bed?"