Chapter 41 Big Brother

Li Ying opened Gu Yuanqing's rag bag and was surprised.

    She saw that there were a lot of wild animals in the bag, and they all looked fresh, so she was not surprised that the two bags were full.

    Li Ying frowned, "Where did you come from?"

    Gu Yuanqing held Gu Yuanbao and teased twice, then smiled lightly, "It was shot on Nancheng Mountain."

    Li Ying looked incredulous, "It's all yours."

    Gu Yuanqing answered. Ambiguous, "Is that so?"

    Li Ying understood, thinking that Gu Yuanqing was not the only one, and felt more relieved.

    If there are too many people, the law does not blame the public.

    Gu Zhiheng didn't have the same thought as Li Ying, and smiled, "Just in time, the family will have a banquet soon, and these things will be used."

    "Have a banquet?" Li Ying exclaimed and turned to look at Gu Yuanqing, " But there is a girl I like, what she looks like, take it home and show it to my aunt, and my aunt will check it out for you."

    Seeing Li Ying's flamboyant expression about preparing a wedding for Gu Yuanqing, both Gu Yuanqing and Gu Zhiheng couldn't help crying and laughing.

    "It's not my business, it's my father's experiment that was successful, so I can't entertain my colleagues in the hospital for dinner."

    Li Ying couldn't help feeling a little melancholy.

    "If you cover it like this, it will be damaged. I'll clean it up for you. You can take the ingot with me first."

    Li Ying was so relieved that Gu Yuanqing brought the child, and she was not worried that Gu Yuanqing would do anything to the child. After speaking, he went into the kitchen and brought out a few pots to take out all the wild things, ready to go to the yard to clean up.

    Gu Yuanqing hugged Gu Yuanbao and teased him in various ways. Sometimes he showed him the trees in the yard, and then he took him to see the ants on the ground, making Gu Yuanbao drool with joy.

    Li Ying beckoned Gu Zhiheng to move all the meat out of the yard. As soon as he moved out of the room, the two concubines on both sides of the room came out.

    Seeing so much meat all at once, the two of them couldn't help but get greedy.

    Yang Xiaohong has always held high and stepped low. She has good points wherever she is, but if there is no good, she closes the door and ignores it.

    Seeing Li Ying's benefits here now, he has to be cheeky.

    "Sister-in-law, where did you get this meat from? How come you have so much meat? You have to weigh hundreds of pounds."

    Li Yingchu was a little unaccustomed to hearing Yang Xiaohong calling her sister-in-law, and replied with a smile, "It's not our Yuanqing. It's capable, I brought it from the countryside, but I didn't expect to invite you out of the Three Treasures Hall, it seems that you have a lot of face."

    Li Ying's words were mocking Yang Xiaohong.

    However, Yang Xiaohong was thick-skinned, as if she didn't hear Li Ying's sarcasm, she enthusiastically stepped forward and complimented, "It turned out that Yuan Qing brought it back, but there is something to be desired. I said before that Yuan Qing is a big man, look at this time. Returning with a full reward."

    Li Ying pursed her lips disdainfully, and didn't know who would slam the window shut when Yuan Qing came back, this would be beneficial, so she came over and said two shameless words, just to seek benefits , there is nothing so cheap in the world!